Ai4rei

RO Credentials (ROCred), v1.10.0 - last updated 2017/12/31

Yes, C only.

Hi,

some player got some Problems with the Luncher. Here is the quote from them:

"I type in my account name and password and then hit Start. The launcher disappears for like 3 seconds and then pops back up again without starting RO."

This user's OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64x. 

Any idea what the problem is?

Is there anyway I could place a custom Button with URL? like what thor does. :D

eg: forgot password.. :)

Version 1.7.0

Per request, added support for custom buttons with four actions to select from and skin-able as well.

Version 1.7.1

! Fixed a crash when starting a client with unchecked "Save" (from 1.7.0).! Fixed a memory leak in MAC address retrieving code (from 1.6.0).
Edited by Ai4rei

what this launcher do? Im using 2013 client and it can be launch even without any launcher.

what else RoCred launcher do?

It launches, it does not do anything else, so you do not need it.

oh ok! I though it will automatically update data.grf and rdata.grf before it launch the ragexe.exe

I'm trying to process the mac address parameter but it seems rocred doesn't send it in or read it for me, debug shows : token: mac=000000000000&key=mypswd

I'm running it in crossover 12 on osx 10.9.

Awesome tool btw.

Edited by Smoke

I'm not aware how OSX networking works, but it could be, that crossover does not have iphlpapi.dll::GetAdaptersInfo fully implemented (see if there are any warnings in crossover log/console? regarding this function).

this is what im looking for simple but powerful very basic but beautiful

i have a question how to embed the skinning feature so that it may not be tampered or edit by anyone who uses it 

Edited by lakasmonk123

this is what im looking for simple but powerful very basic but beautiful

i have a question how to embed the skinning feature so that it may not be tampered or edit by anyone who uses it

There is no way. As long the application has access to it, anyone can fool around with it. 

Hi, can i use make this using vb.net?

As long as you comply with the license, feel free.

I saw you can change the font size but not the font color, would like to see that.
Another thing i would like to have is the possibility to make an text box transparent or being able to use an image ( the underlying background ) to let it look like transparency.

Then i could optimize my custom skin for RoCred.

btw. good work ! i love ROCred =p

Edited by Snurayroth

I saw you can change the font size but not the font color, would like to see that. Another thing i would like to have is the possibility to make an text box transparent or being able to use an image ( the underlying background ) to let it look like transparency.

Font color would have an effect when skinning is not active, BUT user's setting might render the text unreadable (your white text on user's white window for example). When skinned, it is recommended to remove all labels (width and height = 0).

Transparent text box is an similar issue, but if it would be sufficient, removing the text box frame is no problem.

If you want to set both the font color and background color (rather than image) on text boxes, that will be no problem either.

Whats up Ai4rei.
i've found a few problems..
= whenever i type the username/password on the launcher and press "play", then when i get on the main screen i have to re-type it all over again (the username and password). Shouldnt it Log in automatically?
= Also, the Avast is automatically erasing the file "rocred.exe" everytime i run it..
I am currently using client 2012-04-10

It will only log-in automatically if you have not restored the login window, which you probably did, since that client version auto-logins by default.

I cannot do anything about Avast, there is nothing malicious in rocred. You can try to download the latest version to make sure you have a clean copy and/or use a different AV.

It will only log-in automatically if you have not restored the login window, which you probably did, since that client version auto-logins by default.

I cannot do anything about Avast, there is nothing malicious in rocred. You can try to download the latest version to make sure you have a clean copy and/or use a different AV.

TY Ai4rei

can i use

; Client to start when clicking login.
ExeName=2012-04-10aRagexeRE.dll ?

Just want to ask if why some players doesn't have mac ip using this. What do you think is the problem?

Currently known case where MAC address is missing are Wine/Crossover users.

can i use

; Client to start when clicking login.

ExeName=2012-04-10aRagexeRE.dll ?

Currently this will not work, but it may work in a future release.