Sign in to follow this  
jTynne

Popping in to say, "Hello!"

Howdy, everyone!

I can't remember the last time I was on here or looked at RO-related content. Someone asked me to update an old script of mine about a week ago, then I just saw Ziu's livefeed leveling a professor, and I decided to pop my head in here to see what was new, say howdy to old friends, and generally reminisce.

I definitely miss RO and especially this community. I miss the fun I had creating content, even if I or my staff were the only people to actually enjoy it. (Lol.)

If anyone out there reading remembers me, what have you been up to the past few years? I'm finishing up two Masters degrees, teach, and perform a bit.

I never anticipated RO to play such a huge role in my life for literally a decade, but I'm grateful for the game, grateful for this emulator -- including the developers, staff, and many supporters it has/has had since its creation. I am totally out of the loop with regard to how this project is going these days, but I wish it only the best.

If you're an oldbie from Herc, the other project, one of my servers, or simply remember me, I'd love to hear from you. Shoot me a message sometime.

Thank you, Ind, Jman, and all the countless others who helped me along the way.

Until soon,

jTynne/Justin