Sign in to follow this  
mrlongshen

Setup SMTP on Centos 6

Question

13 answers to this question

@mrlongshen please give us the full details why you need mail server? 

@mrlongshen please give us the full details why you need mail server? 

i want to use the email server. so i can email my player.

edit your control panel(eg flux) i

'MailerFromAddress'    => '[email protected]',      // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.	'MailerFromName'       => 'PogiRO'',             // The name displayed with the From e-mail address.	'MailerUseSMTP'        => true,                    // Whether or not to use a separate SMTP server for sending mail.	'MailerSMTPUseSSL'     => false,                    // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).	'MailerSMTPUseTLS'     => false,                    // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS.  This setting will override the SSL setting.	'MailerSMTPPort'       => null,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).	'MailerSMTPHosts'      => null,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).	'MailerSMTPUsername'   => null,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized username for SMTP server.	'MailerSMTPPassword'   => null,       

edit your control panel(eg flux) i

'MailerFromAddress'    => '[email protected]',      // The e-mail address displayed in the From field.	'MailerFromName'       => 'PogiRO'',             // The name displayed with the From e-mail address.	'MailerUseSMTP'        => true,                    // Whether or not to use a separate SMTP server for sending mail.	'MailerSMTPUseSSL'     => false,                    // Whether or not mailer should connect using SSL (yes for GMail).	'MailerSMTPUseTLS'     => false,                    // Same as above SSL setting, but for TLS.  This setting will override the SSL setting.	'MailerSMTPPort'       => null,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: SMTP server port (mailer will default to 25).	'MailerSMTPHosts'      => null,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: A string host or array of hosts (e.g., 'host1' or array('host1', 'backuphost')).	'MailerSMTPUsername'   => null,                     // When MailerUseSMTP is true: Authorized username for SMTP server.	'MailerSMTPPassword'   => null,       

i need to config on the vps 1st. how :(

Are you hosting with your ragnarok and web hosting on one vps sir?

yup. hehe. vps. clean vps, i need to configure all my ownself huuh

yup. hehe. vps. clean vps, i need to configure all my ownself huuh

O i see 1dt of all you need a domain for that enabled to work with mail server and a dns server. if you installed postfix and or you need to Setup postfix virtual aliases database.

nano /etc/postfix/virtual