Hello peoples,

This post is more a "link to others" than a post in itself.

As I stated some ago that I never really wrote a script for PvP (in the most basic meaning of it), I decided last week-end to start writing some.

But as I'm a bit...let's say 'mad', I didn't wrote one or two, but 15.

This includes a non exhaustive list of:

-8 PvP scripts (Battle Royal, Royal Rumble, Deus Ex, PvPvM, Vampire Bal, Clone Defense, Rotative Hunt and Mistery Case)

-5 Battle ground scripts, based over the games in S4 League (Captain, Death Match, Captain, Siege, TouchDown)

-1 Reaper, based over the game of the same name in S4 League too.

-1 'improved' battleground, as it's a 4 team fight.

I'll start to release those scripts in the week end (need some time for small edits before releasing them), and I'll all the scripts in this one and only topic, to ensure the access will be centralized for those who may want to get several.

I don't know yet if I'll make it paid scripts, as the initial goal was to provide it for free, but the hardest took me a bunch of time to write and debug. So I guess some will be free, and some will be paid ones.

Hope you'll like it, peoples!

Edit: Here we go, first link added

Edited by Alayne

Thanks ^^ Hope to be able to provide some scripts this evening, but I can't upload anything without a screenshot at least. And I don't find it really...useful, as to debug these scripts, i have to run 2-4 client at once, let's say that only one is really moving XD

3 hours ago, Alayne said:

Thanks ^^ Hope to be able to provide some scripts this evening, but I can't upload anything without a screenshot at least. And I don't find it really...useful, as to debug these scripts, i have to run 2-4 client at once, let's say that only one is really moving XD

If you can host it somewhere, I can help you test them. Maybe send me a message on discord. :D

On 7/2/2017 at 8:21 PM, Alayne said:

@Dduwsmitt Thanks ^^ As I said, it's my first pvp / bg scripts, hope everything will go well

A little bump, as 3 new scripts have been added. Have fun guys.

Thanks for the release! All hail.

You're welcome. I'm planning to release a big amount of script, but got a request that take me all of my time from now on x). So after lol. But still, I've got 400+ scripts, so it'll take a while to release XD