Sign in to follow this  
luan122

Problems after patch 2014 and 2015 client

Question

hey guys, what could cause a client don't let click in any button or walk in the game? the clients i tried: 2015-09-16a, 2014-03-05, in the client 2014-03-05 i did a patch before and it is working fine, but the new ones isn't... plus in another computer it is working (i did in it first and made my patch, but when I downloaded in my home it doesn't work)

Edited by luan122

4 answers to this question

try first with recommended patches

then make sure to update mmo.h properly

compile and run

if it works with recommended patches, then maybe there is a patch that cause the error you have encounter.

make sure to save profile to know which patches you have added

On 7/10/2017 at 4:22 AM, luan122 said:

I'm doing with recommended only, this happen just in my computter others can play w/o problem

aw ... i see, my bad have you tried to run setup.exe or the ghost icon or the app to update the screen resolution on that pc that is not working ?

btw it is beyong client concern then since client is working on another machine but not in another one, might be an issue out side of the client..my 2 cents

15 hours ago, BuLaLaKaW said:

aw ... i see, my bad have you tried to run setup.exe or the ghost icon or the app to update the screen resolution on that pc that is not working ?

btw it is beyong client concern then since client is working on another machine but not in another one, might be an issue out side of the client..my 2 cents

I tried with all resolutions and nothing...