Shikamaru

Autoloot not working properly.

Question

I have a problem with autoloot .. Items dropped hit the ground straight ..
but the command works, because if I keep trying (totaly random..) the item has just came to my backpack .. and when i kill the next he goes to the ground again
Is there something wrong with my drops.conf?

// The rate the common items are dropped (Items that are in the ETC tab, besides card)item_rate_common: 50item_rate_common_boss: 200item_drop_common_min: 1item_drop_common_max: 10000// The rate healing items are dropped (items that restore HP or SP)item_rate_heal: 2000item_rate_heal_boss: 200item_drop_heal_min: 1item_drop_heal_max: 10000// The rate at which usable items (in the item tab) other then healing items are dropped.item_rate_use: 2000item_rate_use_boss: 200item_drop_use_min: 1item_drop_use_max: 10000// The rate at which equipment is dropped.item_rate_equip: 2000item_rate_equip_boss: 50item_drop_equip_min: 1item_drop_equip_max: 10000// The rate at which cards are droppeditem_rate_card: 1500item_rate_card_boss: 50item_drop_card_min: 1item_drop_card_max: 10000// The rate adjustment for the MVP items that the MVP gets directly in their inventoryitem_rate_mvp: 120item_drop_mvp_min: 1item_drop_mvp_max: 10000// The rate adjustment for card-granted item drops.item_rate_adddrop: 100item_drop_add_min: 1item_drop_add_max: 10000// Rate adjustment for Treasure Box drops (these override all other modifiers)item_rate_treasure: 250item_drop_treasure_min: 1item_drop_treasure_max: 10000

10 answers to this question

50 is not supported, you must set minimum of 100 upto 1000000 in order to fix your problem, 100 = 1x so if you set to 50, thats 0.5, it will not recognized by the server. Hope i helped

As bgamez said, if you exceed your weight limit or your inventory limit (100  different items, each equip counts as one or 30000 of a single item), you can't pick the so they'll go straight into the ground.

autoloot doesnt bypass regular looting restrictions

The weight is less than 50%  :/

#edit: i just have 10 itens in my bag.. a knife.. cotton shirt.. and 8 itens got by mobs

w4t.png

I took a screenshot with autoloot 100% .. and this Lunatic dropped the itens straight to  the ground..  but sometimes autoloot works .. look: you got Apple(1)
Edited by Shikamaru

The weight is less than 50%  :/

#edit: i just have 10 itens in my bag.. a knife.. cotton shirt.. and 8 itens got by mobs

w4t.png

I took a screenshot with autoloot 100% .. and this Lunatic dropped the itens straight to  the ground..  but sometimes autoloot works .. look: you got Apple(1)

It seems like you are using rAthena, anyways, try again and screenshot full client, so, we can see weight,inventory items,etc too.

Edited by dastgirpojee

50 is not supported, you must set minimum of 100 upto 1000000 in order to fix your problem, 100 = 1x so if you set to 50, thats 0.5, it will not recognized by the server. Hope i helped

You helped a lot! Haha.. That was it, Thank you  :D

#edit:

I was starting again when I saw your post, and it worked. I thought it was it, but it was a setting inside battle/player.conf .. the afk autoloot... anyway problem solved. Thank you all.

Edited by Shikamaru