jholphoda

How avoid exploit card on dracula? (mimic, myst case card and etc)

Question

Hello,

Hello friends, I'm coming from another emulator and a week ago I'm breaking my head on how to avoid abusing the carddrop of items using 'bAddMonsterDropItem' function in for example the monster Dracula, which summons several endless family members and can easily be a factory of zeny.

I've actually been looking for and trying to adapt something, but I'm not getting it. If there is an easy way please just tell me and I'm sorry for amateurishness, however if I'm not willing to pay for your solution!

In rAmod can avoid this by:

// ****************************************// Fixeds - Balance// ****************************************// Does slaves monsters can give "item granded drop"?// As YES is the official setting, this can prevent a serious exploid with users making lot of items and money with Dracula slaves.mob_slave_adddrop: no

Edited by jholphoda

5 answers to this question

Or some code that detect the mobs summoned by NPC_SUMMONSLAVE.

I am not a expert on scripting but this skill is the cause of your issue, and can be the base for the solution.

Edited by fxfreitas

On top of fxfreitas post, you should look into the SA_CLASSCHANGE skill, as well as monster GID.

When you using Class Change on a mob, it retains its original properties. Example: If you used class change on an alchemist plant, even after turning into mvp, it can still expire as if it were still a plant.

Or you can simply edit the Dracula mobskill and have him not summon so many familiars so it's not worth it. One of the problems with dracula is that he summons so many and so fast, you get a crazy amount of items. You could also remove his familiars entirely and avoid the issue, it's not like they contribute anything to his fighting power or to the strategy of fighting him.