Asheraf

kRO unpacked clients releases

Thanks for the clients! :)

But how do you diff 2017 clients now? NEMO Patcher seems outdated for them.. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Samuel said:

Thanks for the clients! :)

But how do you diff 2017 clients now? NEMO Patcher seems outdated for them.. Thanks!

You need to update your NEMO patcher via secret's i think it was forked in github. Some of the patches were updated to support 2017. Not sure if who updated it. 

9 hours ago, gnome said:

You need to update your NEMO patcher via secret's i think it was forked in github. Some of the patches were updated to support 2017. Not sure if who updated it. 

Tried it already.. but some of the most important diff like packets ang sso login were not working

Starting from 2017-09-20 some structures inside client was changed, because this even new nemo may fail. Probably need wait for nemo updates.

On 10/3/2017 at 10:39 AM, 4144 said:

Starting from 2017-09-20 some structures inside client was changed, because this even new nemo may fail. Probably need wait for nemo updates.

Thats the date they increased the max level for homunculus to 175 and also increased the max level for some of their skills. They also added a bunch of aura config settings to their externalsettings lua file. Are we goina run into issues every time they update this???

On 10/4/2017 at 5:22 AM, Samuel said:

Maybe someone can share on how to manual diff clients?

So we could update nemo ourselves.

Its not that easy. You need certain programs to figure this stuff out and I know 1 or 2 of them used by some are ones that you have to buy.

1 hour ago, Rytech said:

Its not that easy. You need certain programs to figure this stuff out and I know 1 or 2 of them used by some are ones that you have to buy.

Well, it will not do some damage if you tell us which of them in order to make more updated patches.

I've already tested all of this exes, and unfortunately I only made functional 2017-06-14cRagexeRE. After that date the client seems to have problems reading XML files (custom clientinfo.xml are ignored forcing you to connect to Gravity servers and if you hex that, drops fatal LUA errors) but JPG, BMP and SPR are readed correctly, dunno if it´s just me or is a general problem (or maybe I'm missing something). I haven't found the 2017-08-30 ragexeRE to make some tests, it would be great if a wild PM with it arrives...

16 minutes ago, Igniz said:

custom clientinfo.xml are ignored forcing you to connect to Gravity servers

RE clients now reads sclientinfo.xml instead of clientinfo.xml I am not sure this started in which client but if you're able to verify which one go ahead and post it.

1 hour ago, Asheraf said:

RE clients now reads sclientinfo.xml instead of clientinfo.xml I am not sure this started in which client but if you're able to verify which one go ahead and post it.

2017-06-14cRagexeRE it's the last client with clientinfo.xml, 2017-09-13bRagexeRE and newer are using sclientinfo (don't know if 2017-08-30ragexeRE since i don't have it in order to test it). Thanks for the tip. All of them now working (still testing all functions)

One thing i noticed on 2017-11-01bRagexeRE was it has 8th argument on itemInfo.lub

itemInfo_Sak.lub

main = function()
	for ItemID, DESC in pairs(tbl) do
		result, msg = AddItem(ItemID, DESC.unidentifiedDisplayName, DESC.unidentifiedResourceName, DESC.identifiedDisplayName, DESC.identifiedResourceName, DESC.slotCount, DESC.ClassNum, DESC.costume)
		if not result == true then
			return false, msg
		end
		for k, v in pairs(DESC.unidentifiedDescriptionName) do
			result, msg = AddItemUnidentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)
				return false, msg
			end
		end
		for k, v in pairs(DESC.identifiedDescriptionName) do
			result, msg = AddItemIdentifiedDesc(ItemID, v)
				return false, msg
			end
		end
		k = DESC.costume
		k = DESC.unidentifiedResourceName
		v = DESC.identifiedDisplayName
	end
	return true, "good"
end

Samples from itemInfo_Sak.lub

[19509] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Glasses",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "글래스",
		unidentifiedDescriptionName = { "Unknown Item, can be identified by using a ^6666CCMagnifier^000000." },
		identifiedDisplayName = "Costume Yellow Butterfly Wings",
		identifiedResourceName = "나비날개귀",
		identifiedDescriptionName = {
			"Have the appearance of wearing the wings of a butterfly as your ears with this accessory.",
			"Class:^6666CC Costume^000000",
			"Location:^6666CC Middle^000000",
			"Weight:^006600 0^000000",
			"Level Requirement:^006600 1^000000",
			"Jobs:^6666CC All classes^000000"
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 695,
		costume = true
	},

[607] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Yggdrasil Berry",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "이그드라실열매",
		unidentifiedDescriptionName = { "" },
		identifiedDisplayName = "Yggdrasil Berry",
		identifiedResourceName = "이그드라실열매",
		identifiedDescriptionName = {
			"Fruit from the Yggdrasil tree which brings life to our world. Its fantastic taste is full of life.",
			"^FFFFFF_^000000",
			"Class:^0000FF Restorative item^000000",
			"Heal:^006600 100%^000000 HP, ^006600100%^000000 SP",
			"Weight:^006600 30^000000"
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0,
		costume = false
	},

Edited by Lelouch