ishi_kudo

[Showcase] The Mad Hat Studio

All created images and/or sprite designs linked in this thread are © Copyright 2011-current Marven E. Robledo, aka ishi_kudo, unless stated otherwise. Do not claim any of the sprites/arts that I created as your own. Do not attempt to alter/change any of the works I made without my permission.

Contact Information: [website | deviantart | facebook | skype id: ishi_kudo | e-mail add: [email protected]

Current Projects: 

Sentry(?) Set

sentinelmk1showcase_by_ishi_kudo-d6ewlj8.gif
Item Name: Sentinel Mark 1
Item Type: Headgear/Robe(?)
Animated?: Yes
Ingame Sample:

---

kdwMRp4.jpg
Item Name: Sentinel Pauldron(?)
Item Type: Lower Headgear
Animated?: Yes, if possible.

---

Item Name: ???
Item Type: Headgear [upper/Mid/Lower]

---

Item Type: Weapon [Gun/Axe(?)]

Mad Hatter Set

18f27b81083b766eb54511424d727a8d-d47g5ew.gif
Item Name: The Mad Hat
Item Type: Upper Headgear
Animated?: Yes.

---

Item Name: The Mad Scarf
Item Type: Lower Headgear/Robe(?)

---

Item Name: Manic Eyes
Item Type: Mid Headgear

---

Item Type: Weapon [sword/Axe]

Old Draft
116fb7a9a5a381deea6df89668eb73a7-d45ixer.jpg

Cancelled Projects: Below are sprite samples of the projects I started, but decided to cancel it, either because it doesn't look good ingame or I don't have time to spare.

Aura Sprites: This was for a server I was a part of. The admins asked for an aura sprite as they find the wings 'too mainstream'. So I tried to make one. Though I decided not to finish due to the fact that the sprite doesn't look good in all job sprites. Anyway below is a sample image of the Aura sprite I made:

_wip________aura_by_ishi_kudo-d68ytrg.gif

Other Notes: Expect more sprites from me. biggrin.png I'm more active now than ever! If you need something from me or what not, don't be shy to contact me here or through any of the contact information I provided on the top part of this post.

biggrin.png

Special Thanks to gaypuff, Wolfie and AetherHaziel! Edited by ishi_kudo

cool mad hatter is back :D i have seen the mad hat sprite in DA before good to know its gonna be made into a full sprite :P

Thanks. :D

Hopefully I would be able to make it real, the Mad Hatter set [which will include 5 items @.@].

But first things first, the Sentinel Project. Need to finish it as soon as possible. Anyway, finished the 'base' frames. Will animate it once I've finished the base frames of the other acts...

:D

wow nice release sir ^_^ anyway i added you on skype and fb please confirmed thanks and looking for your fast response

Thanks guys. :D

In any case, I've uploaded a video on my facebook page. It shows the sprite ingame. my apologies though as it is of low quality. My net is too slow to upload a better video.

x3

Hopefully I finish it tonight. :3

link shows

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Forgive me for double posting.

Just want to say that I've uploaded a video preview of the Sentinel Mark 1 sprite. It can be found in the first post.

Or you can just click

:3

Anyway so I got scared and stuff because  the sprite suddenly doesn't want to show itself when I added it to my server as an actual custom item [the previews I made, plus the photo I am about to share was actually a Snowman Hat[5738]. I just edited it, replaced sprite names and texts here and there so it would look like Sentinel Mark 1]. I just figured that I have issues regarding my lua, as the items recorded at the bottom didn't have working viewIDs as well [plus the fact that Poring Sunglass appears as an unknown item to me, indicating that I really really need to update both my client and server side. xD]

Check it out in this pic. :3

Anyway, I guess this is enough proof that it is working yes? 

PS:

Does robe type items allow animated ones? or are they picky too? have fixed frame numbers and stuff? I would want this guy to be a robe type item.

i dont think animated robes have been tested but i guess you could give it a try :-). 

Updated first post.

Sentinel Mark 1 is finally complete. :D

It is ready for release and stuff. *nods*

Also decided to make combo items for it in the future*nods*

---

@NeoMind: I see... Hmmm I'll probably need to get a hold of some robe sprites and see if I can play with them. :3

Edited by ishi_kudo

All created images and/or sprite designs linked in this thread are © Copyright 2011-current Marven E. Robledo, aka ishi_kudo, unless stated otherwise. Do not claim any of the sprites/arts that I created as your own. Do not attempt to alter/change any of the works I made without my permission.

Contact Information: [website | deviantart | facebook | skype id: ishi_kudo | e-mail add: [email protected]

Current Projects: 

Sentry(?) Set

sentinelmk1showcase_by_ishi_kudo-d6ewlj8.gif

Item Name: Sentinel Mark 1

Item Type: Headgear/Robe(?)

Animated?: Yes

Ingame Sample:

---

kdwMRp4.jpg

Item Name: Sentinel Pauldron(?)

Item Type: Lower Headgear

---

Item Type: Headgear [upper/Mid/Lower]

---

Item Type: Weapon [Gun/Axe(?)]

Mad Hatter Set

18f27b81083b766eb54511424d727a8d-d47g5ew.gif

Item Name: The Mad Hat

Item Type: Upper Headgear

Animated?: Yes.

---

Item Name: The Mad Scarf

Item Type: Lower Headgear/Robe(?)

---

Item Name: Manic Eyes

Item Type: Mid Headgear

---

Item Type: Weapon [sword/Axe]

Old Draft

116fb7a9a5a381deea6df89668eb73a7-d45ixer.jpg

Cancelled Projects: Below are sprite samples of the projects I started, but decided to cancel it, either because it doesn't look good ingame or I don't have time to spare.

Aura Sprites: This was for a server I was a part of. The admins asked for an aura sprite as they find the wings 'too mainstream'. So I tried to make one. Though I decided not to finish due to the fact that the sprite doesn't look good in all job sprites. Anyway below is a sample image of the Aura sprite I made:

_wip________aura_by_ishi_kudo-d68ytrg.gif

Other Notes: Expect more sprites from me. biggrin.png I'm more active now than ever! If you need something from me or what not, don't be shy to contact me here or through any of the contact information I provided on the top part of this post.

biggrin.png

Special Thanks to gaypuff, Wolfie and AetherHaziel!

That's why you posted recently that you have lost some important files.

Updated first post.

Sentinel Mark 1 is finally complete. :D

It is ready for release and stuff. *nods*

Also decided to make combo items for it in the future*nods*

---

@NeoMind: I see... Hmmm I'll probably need to get a hold of some robe sprites and see if I can play with them. :3

Well there are animated robes, you can make them with the help of robe generator but it doesn't animate if you don't move or in attack stance and for example "The drake jacket". On headgear it is complete it really looks like a jacket, but when you convert it to robe the sprite seems to be complete also but when you take a look at the "side view" it seems that the half of the sprite doesn't show "outside". I think it's because robe sprites (just like the archangel wing) were meant to be at the back only. :P

Edited by Mad Walker