Rebel

Card Remover: Bugged?

Question

Card Remover Settings is set to:
set .faildestroy,0; // Should the card remover have a chance of failure that destroys items? 1 = Yes, 0 = No.

It says failed to remove the cards. However, both the item and cards are still okay.

screenHercules001.thumb.jpg.134defa5752d1120d484d7bd463a212a.jpg

So basically, I can still decard it right. But this happen when you talk again to the Old Wise Woman.

screenHercules003.thumb.jpg.0acdb28176818b01084fce4f2bbdede2.jpg

You can see that the weapon has 2 Fabre Cards but Wise Old woman says there are no cards compounded. I use @refresh and this happen..

screenHercules004.thumb.jpg.812dbe65e03614e4dfb4d85a4951740b.jpg

The cards are gone. Like gone, GONE!

Tested in latest stable commit : d89690f

Thank you .. I know this is custom script, but I appreciate if someone can help me fix this.

2 answers to this question

The script provided in Hercules looks fine. Did you reload scripts or restart your server after adjusting the .faileddestroy variable?

Make sure you are running a recent version of Hercules. Although the script_command doc has not been updated to include failedremovecards's second argument being set to 3, it is defined in source as

/// Removes all cards from the item found in the specified equipment slot of the invoking character.
/// failedremovecards(<slot>, <type>);
/// <type>=0 : will destroy both the item and the cards.
/// <type>=1 : will keep the item, but destroy the cards.
/// <type>=2 : will keep the cards, but destroy the item.
/// <type>=3 : will just display the failure effect.

20 hours ago, Luciar said:

The script provided in Hercules looks fine. Did you reload scripts or restart your server after adjusting the .faileddestroy variable?

Make sure you are running a recent version of Hercules. Although the script_command doc has not been updated to include failedremovecards's second argument being set to 3, it is defined in source as

/// Removes all cards from the item found in the specified equipment slot of the invoking character.
/// failedremovecards(<slot>, <type>);
/// <type>=0 : will destroy both the item and the cards.
/// <type>=1 : will keep the item, but destroy the cards.
/// <type>=2 : will keep the cards, but destroy the item.
/// <type>=3 : will just display the failure effect.

Hercules Version I used is in my post. Also I do reload the scripts. I used the latest Stable version of Hercules and change only the .faileddestroy variable and nothing else. So it runs without modifications but still experiencing that bug. If you have time, you can try to reproduce it just like in the image. Thanks!