InFiNiTe

2017-06-14bRagexeRE

Question

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to fix this issue, it happens only with some items, i'm not sure about how many or which one of those... but i found for example Brigan, if a mob drops it or if i have it in the Inventory, and if i try to move it or touch it, i get this... Client crashes and says what it is in the picture... I tried to move the files from the data to my GRF, or find them on internet... but still not working... I'm trying with 2017-06-14bRagexeRE.

I hope please, someone helps!

35478702_10155440739975796_1908723254919430144_n.png

5 answers to this question

It seems like some items are missing the sprite that gets shown when the item is dropped. Normally these sprites are in the default ragnarok grfs and not in your data folder, so moving your data folder stuff in your grf should not be the problem.

Do you get this error with other client versions too or is this specific to 2017-06-14bRagexeRE?

I got this with this client, if I use a 2015 (the stable recommended by Hercules) I don’t have any problem... I just wanted to try the new class but I wouldn’t have the doram summoners. Do you think it would get fixed if I change to another 2017 version? Or a recently 2015 version of the recommended... or if it’s a way to fix this?

Check your `iteminfo.lua`. kRO update the iteminfo.lua between 2017 july clients upto august 2017

So should i go to the last commit of ROenglishRE project?

Edit: Nope, is not the iteminfo.lua, is the sprite... i changed now the version and it says "illegal format"...

Edited by InFiNiTe