Quazi

Mail System in Latest hercules

Question

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Quazi said:

i was check on all npc script suddenly this mail system is not functioning well in the latest revision of hercules..
mail box is not opening and the npc just keep on getting the character zeny...
Screenshot of Mail System

RodEx is now the latest mail system for latest herc revision.

ohh i see, then i'll patch another client with ROdEX feature.. hehehe thanks to your info.. anyway do i have to disable the mail script or i just let it run??.. and mail script become useless now in our latest hercules revision??.. 

23 minutes ago, Quazi said:

ohh i see, then i'll patch another client with ROdEX feature.. hehehe thanks to your info.. anyway do i have to disable the mail script or i just let it run??.. and mail script become useless now in our latest hercules revision??.. 

RoDEX should be pretty much already in the client, and if I am not wrong, kRO don't have those mail scripts.

You can disable the mail script by commenting

"npc/other/mail.txt",

from npc/scripts.conf

and (if you use renewal)

"npc/re/other/mail.txt",

from npc/re/scripts.conf

40 minutes ago, Quazi said:

@Dastgir already did sir hehe thanks to you guys..
RODEX is an awesome feature we have

can i ask here about the Achievement System.. i already hide the button for it but it's still working..
i just want to disable that feature..

For now, you can comment the achievement_db file. (I have made the PR recently: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/pull/2170 but it may take time to get merged)

i think it will give syntax error i comment the achievement_db file.. the system will read achievement_db as blank.. but i'll give it a try :) hehe ..
i'll be waiting to your PR, it's a good feature to have a configuration about disabling and enabling our achievement system :):) looking forward to it..