Echoes

A way to read storage items of the invoking player

Question

Hello,

I was wondering, is there a way to use somethin alike countitem() but for storage items instead of the inventory items?

For example, I want to count how many Iron ore does the invoking character has in their storage, and return the number to the dialog the NPC is having; I think something with query_mysql() may be useful.

Thank you in advance.

5 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Kubix said:

query_sql("SELECT amount FROM storage WHERE char_id = " + getcharid(0) + " AND id = " + .@item_id, .@amount);
mes "You have " + .@amount + " " + getitemname(.@item_id) + " in your storage!";
close;

?

query_sql(sprintf("SELECT amount FROM storage WHERE account_id='%d' AND nameid='%d'", getcharid(3), .@item_id), .@amount);

query_sql("SELECT amount FROM storage WHERE char_id = " + getcharid(0) + " AND id = " + .@item_id, .@amount);
mes "You have " + .@amount + " " + getitemname(.@item_id) + " in your storage!";
close;

?

4 hours ago, Kubix said:

close;

?

Yeah, something like that.

I will test it when I can, thank you!

Thank you for the replies @Kubix, @Dastgir.

May I ask then, how can I update the value of something (ingame) without making the invoking character to relog?

With my example, I erased 2 Iron Ores found in the storage of the character, and I can see that data update in the database, but ingame there are still that 2 Iron ores in the storage. Relogging fix this issue.

Edited by Echoes