Sign in to follow this  
Stephan

Help with Bio 3,4 and Nightmare

Hello,I always play ragnarok server with customize grf for increase the size from mvps and such.I want to use large sprite for MVPs from these dungeons in game.But i get error after editing and put the lua filew in my custom.grf.I will try my steps here:

1) I update my data.grf from kRO client.I open this grf with grf editor and follow the path: data/LuaFiles514/Lua Files/Datainfo.I get the jobName.lua

2)Still using the grf editor: I extract the jobName.lua,in the .lua format,open in notepad+++,and ctrcl + F for B_Seyren,B_Eremes,B_Harword,B_Magaleta,B_Shecil and B_Katrinn.

3)After find I get your names (that between " ") and rename with MVP_SEYREN,MVP_EREMES,MVP_HARWORD,MVP_MAGALETA,MVP_SCHECIL AND MVP_KATRINN.

4)i open the spr & act files with ACtor tool and increase the size from their.Rename these files with the same name.

5) I put the spr & act files in the correct folder in my custom.grf.

6)I get the jobName.lua (after rename it and save with notepad),and  compile it for .lub format.

7)Put the edited jobName.lub in my custom.grf follow the path: data/LuaFiles514/Lua Files/Datainfo.

8) Save it,check if my custom.grf is in the first priority,but when trying to open in jobnametable nil value :(

What is doing wrong?

I n00b with lua files and about client,hexed and such.But i think the server that i play follow 2017-2018 client. xD

1- You should look for Data>lua files>datainfo, this folder also have the jobname file.

2- The jobname.lub can be changed too.

3- If your server has a gepard.grf check if it have this files in it. (if yes you should think diferent haha - there is always a way)

4- stop cheating

Edited by dexkul