Rytech

2018-06-20/21RagexeRE Char Select Fix

I recently learned that some of the textures for the character select screen were changed at some point between 2018-06-20 and today (2018-10-24) which will cause the 2018-06-20/21 RagexeRE to crash when reaching the character select screen. A few of them look different and are of a different size but I don't know why its causing this issue. So im releasing this here. The download contains the old and new textures for compare. To use the fix, place the select_character_v3 folder from the old textures folder in your "data/texture/À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º/" directory.

Char Select Textures.zip

i am using 20180620 ragexe, in game i can open skill tree and i can see my skill point but i am not able to learn skill or increase skills by clicking on it. but when i type @skillall i can see all skills

can anyone tell me what is this issue ?

On 3/13/2020 at 12:41 AM, amol00700 said:

i am using 20180620 ragexe, in game i can open skill tree and i can see my skill point but i am not able to learn skill or increase skills by clicking on it. but when i type @skillall i can see all skills

can anyone tell me what is this issue ?

wrong translated luafiles skillinfo.z