anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

Hey, thanks for this, I couldn't figure out myself how to install server and play.

And sorry, it looks pretty dumb, put I can't pass this step:

error.jpg

I'm on Windows 10 x64.

Edited by Sid_
Adding more info

Does this offline server have star emperor and soul reaper jobs with their skills fully working ? Cause I want to test them. And is this offline server still downloadable ? Or is the project dead here too ?

6 hours ago, RimuraGanos said:

Does this offline server have star emperor and soul reaper jobs with their skills fully working ? Cause I want to test them. And is this offline server still downloadable ? Or is the project dead here too ?

I am currently using this client with all of its sql and src features! I use the pre-renewal mechanics however star emperor and soul reaper not seem to be implanted.
The project remains downloadable ^^

Changes your job.
----- Novice / 1st Class -----
   0 Novice              1 Swordman            2 Magician            3 Archer
   4 Acolyte              5 Merchant               6 Thief
----- 2nd Class -----
   7 Knight               8 Priest                     9 Wizard               10 Blacksmith
  11 Hunter           12 Assassin            14 Crusader          15 Monk
  16 Sage              17 Rogue                 18 Alchemist         19 Bard
  20 Dancer
----- High Novice / High 1st Class -----
4001 Novice High     4002 Swordman High    4003 Magician High    4004 Archer High
4005 Acolyte High     4006 Merchant High       4007 Thief High
----- Transcendent 2nd Class -----
4008 Lord Knight      4009 High Priest             4010 High Wizard      4011 Whitesmith
4012 Sniper               4013 Assassin Cross   4015 Paladin              4016 Champion
4017 Professor         4018 Stalker                    4019 Creator               4020 Clown
4021 Gypsy
----- 3rd Class (Regular) -----
4054 Rune Knight    4055 Warlock                 4056 Ranger            4057 Arch Bishop
4058 Mechanic         4059 Guillotine Cross  4066 Royal Guard   4067 Sorcerer
4068 Minstrel            4069 Wanderer              4070 Sura                 4071 Genetic
4072 Shadow Chaser
----- 3rd Class (Transcendent) -----
4060 Rune Knight    4061 Warlock                 4062 Ranger             4063 Arch Bishop
4064 Mechanic         4065 Guillotine Cross  4073 Royal Guard    4074 Sorcerer
4075 Minstrel            4076 Wanderer              4077 Sura                  4078 Genetic
4079 Shadow Chaser
----- Expanded Class -----
     23 Super Novice      24 Gunslinger              25 Ninja                 4045 Super Baby
4046 Taekwon           4047 Star Gladiator     4049 Soul Linker            4050 Gangsi
4051 Death Knight    4052 Dark Collector    4190 Ex. Super Novice  4191 Ex. Super Baby
4211 Kagerou            4212 Oboro            4215 Rebellion            4218 Summoner
----- Baby Novice And Baby 1st Class -----
4023 Baby Novice      4024 Baby Swordman    4025 Baby Magician   4026 Baby Archer
4027 Baby Acolyte      4028 Baby Merchant       4029 Baby Thief
---- Baby 2nd Class ----
4030 Baby Knight     4031 Baby Priest         4032 Baby Wizard         4033 Baby Blacksmith
4034 Baby Hunter    4035 Baby Assassin   4037 Baby Crusader    4038 Baby Monk
4039 Baby Sage       4040 Baby Rogue        4041 Baby Alchemist   4042 Baby Bard
4043 Baby Dancer
---- Baby 3rd Class ----
4096 Baby Rune Knight  4097 Baby Warlock     4098 Baby Ranger           4099 Baby Arch Bis
hop
4100 Baby Mechanic       4101 Baby Glt. Cross  4102 Baby Royal Guard  4103 Baby Sorcerer
4104 Baby Minstrel          4105 Baby Wanderer   4106 Baby Sura             4107 Baby Genetic
4108 Baby Shadow Chaser
---- Modes And Others ----
 22 Wedding            26 Christmas          27 Summer           4048 Star Gladiator (Union)

Edited by Daraen

Sir @anacondaq please regarding on this issue. 

mysqlcheck -A --auto-repair command is not working..

Thank in advance.

EDIT: Already answer in second page. Its should be mysqlcheck -u root --auto-repair --check --all-databases
Thanks a lot @anacondaq more power

Screenshot_20201214-160854.png

Edited by hanx

Hello friends,

Thank you @anacondaq for this wonderful tutorial installation for Ragnarok Offline Renewal based. I've tried to play inside the admin account it's fun to play as admin. But may i know how to change my job from ex. Rune knight to job Game Master or Administrator. I mean I wanna try to use GM of sprite lol. And how to have all job skill at one administrator character? Whats the commands? Hahaha Thank you very much for who help me! Happy new year!

Edited by kecapbabi69

Big thanks for the mighty who upload this great game.

Actually i need help,i just change exp and drop txt,the game look fine until i wanna change job to swordman, it stucks like in the pic and if i do relog it will login right before change the job, hope someone could help me,thanks lots,sorry my english is bad

:D

16114785249126548148410037952161.jpg

Edited by bebsky

On 1/9/2021 at 4:21 AM, kecapbabi69 said:

Hello friends,

Thank you @anacondaq for this wonderful tutorial installation for Ragnarok Offline Renewal based. I've tried to play inside the admin account it's fun to play as admin. But may i know how to change my job from ex. Rune knight to job Game Master or Administrator. I mean I wanna try to use GM of sprite lol. And how to have all job skill at one administrator character? Whats the commands? Hahaha Thank you very much for who help me! Happy new year!

If you want GM sprite, go on your clientinfo and enter this code after you have seen you accountID. If your accountID is 20000000, please entrer 20000000 in in yellow tags

<yellow>
  <admin>20000000</admin>
    </yellow>

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/wiki/Clientinfo.xml

check your SQL. An Admin account does have GroupID 99 for works. 
https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/stable/conf/groups.conf

5 hours ago, bebsky said:

Big thanks for the mighty who upload this great game.

Actually i need help,i just change exp and drop txt,the game look fine until i wanna change job to swordman, it stucks like in the pic and if i do relog it will login right before change the job, hope someone could help me,thanks lots,sorry my english is bad

:D

16114785249126548148410037952161.jpg

@bebsky do you have this code? I just tested and works fine. 

else if (job_sword_q == 4) {
			mes "Hahaha! Congratulations! Now you are fully qualified to be a real Swordman! I will transform you right away!";
			next;
			callfunc "Job_Change",Job_Swordman;
			job_sword_q = 0;
			completequest 1014;
			mes "[Swordman]";
			mes "Once again, congratulations. I expect that you will be a good representative of the Swordman Association.";
			close;
		}

Hey ho! Thanks for the amazing job! But I'd like to point one thing and also ask for help.

So, the file for hercules emulator has some issues, I had to git clone it and then copy+past the "import" folder from your file.

Nooow, for my issue: I don't have a clean KRo client. I downloaded that file but only received the regular kro =-| What should I do?

Edit: I figured out I should use the client of the other folder, the one I pasted, lol. Still, I couldn't connect... I don't know what's wrong since the message is in korean, buuut, I used the admin acc as told. Also, the map and char servers are ok, but the login server keeps like this:

[Info]: Attempt to connect to login-server...
[Status]: Connecting to 192.168.0.8:6900
[Info]: Pinging SQL server to keep connection alive...
[Warning]: Connection to Login Server lost.

Edited by aabarreto

1 hour ago, aabarreto said:

Hey ho! Thanks for the amazing job! But I'd like to point one thing and also ask for help.

So, the file for hercules emulator has some issues, I had to git clone it and then copy+past the "import" folder from your file.

Nooow, for my issue: I don't have a clean KRo client. I downloaded that file but only received the regular kro =-| What should I do?

Edit: I figured out I should use the client of the other folder, the one I pasted, lol. Still, I couldn't connect... I don't know what's wrong since the message is in korean, buuut, I used the admin acc as told. Also, the map and char servers are ok, but the login server keeps like this:

Are you trying to start it on a vps or on your home computer?

1 hour ago, Daraen said:

Are you trying to start it on a vps or on your home computer?

Hey, thanks for the quick reply! Actually I'm an idiot... I did not unpacked all the folders together, so I got errors that blocked some of the files. I already fixed it and the server is running (on my own computer)! Now I just need to learn everything else, lol.

Could you give me some advice? I'd like to change the main screen for a start...

Also, if it goes online, do I have to make those updates both on server and client? How to do it?

Can someone help me? what should be the problem...

Theres no error at cmd or running.. login user and pass successful creating characer is good but every time click enter i got stAck on Loading.... then NOT Responding. any solution?

Edited by nesty09

5 hours ago, nesty09 said:

Can someone help me? what should be the problem...

Theres no error at cmd or running.. login user and pass successful creating characer is good but every time click enter i got stAck on Loading.... then NOT Responding. any solution?

Did you change the user_id on phpmyadmin? If the id belongs to another object, it won't let you login... Take a look on the login cmd to see the error

12 hours ago, aabarreto said:

Did you change the user_id on phpmyadmin? If the id belongs to another object, it won't let you login... Take a look on the login cmd to see the error

theres no error on cmd, everytime i create character and choose the character to enter the game always stack on loading screen....

54 minutes ago, nesty09 said:

theres no error on cmd, everytime i create character and choose the character to enter the game always stack on loading screen....

No errors at all? No pop-up windows saying something about sprites? I don't know then :(

Just now, aabarreto said:

No errors at all? No pop-up windows saying something about sprites? I don't know then :(

no error,. ive tried many times, to login using admin pass and user then choosing character then loading then not responding... :(

Edited by nesty09

8 hours ago, nesty09 said:

no error,. ive tried many times, to login using admin pass and user then choosing character then loading then not responding... :(

what error you have? just check packet version at mmo.h, are you trying to get online or just running at localhost?

Edited by java

On 3/4/2019 at 8:05 AM, anacondaq said:

Current Version: 19 April 2020
Hercules Hash: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/f40cc839413cc82aed445d39cc3aa204dce87780

Download Links (~4GB):

Important: Please make someone mirror for these files. Or make a donation to me and I will make mirror by myself.

What is that?

This is a newbie package that contains 1 click solution for launching hercules emulator in a single click.
This package only for education. Do not use this package anywhere in production.

This package good demonstration of how everything should be configured by yourself to make it work.
We can find here a good guide on how to configure everything by yourself:
http://herc.ws/board/topic/16521-how-to-setup-offline-server-for-personal-development-use/

What inside the package?

KvUbM93.png

You have 7 folders:

• 01_emulator = here emulators (pre-compiled and pre-configured) for RENEWAL or classic PRERE mechanics
  • 02_client_side = here is your client-side what need to copy-paste to your clean kRO client
  • 03_openserver = here is Open Server (mysql server where stored your game database and which required by the emulator)
  • 04_useful_tools = here are different useful tools what you usually will need when will work with the emulator or databases
  • 05_misc_repos = here are repositories from which it has built the client-side, and exe patched.
  • 06_cmder = this is tool will be good for you to update emulator to latest version (and other files in misc_repos)
  • 07_clean_kRO_client = this is clean kRO client (2018 somewhere in march updated), need for you to run your own RO copy.

How to use all of this?

1. extract files inside 01_emulator, 02_client_side, 03_openserver, 07_clean_kRO_client
  2. Now, what emulator version do you need? Latest (current official servers) (renewal mechanic (suras, dorams, etc classes)) or classic PRE-re (champion, high wizard, high priest)?
  3. Now if for example, you use PRERE mechanic (where is high wizard class, paladin, lord knights, and no 3rd classes) your steps is next:
  • a.) go to 02_client_side\FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR\
  • b.) select all files in this folder (FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR) and copy (CTLR+C)
  • c.) now go to 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ folder and copy files here (overwrite if windows explorer will ask to do that).
  • d.) now you need to run OpenServer (it's a server which stores all your player's data inside the database, required by the emulator) and run it.
  • e.) Click on Red Flag -> Run the server, make sure in your tray you got Green Flag.
  • f.) Now go to 01_emulator\hercules_PRERE\ and run: run-server.bat
  • g.) Now go to your 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ and run: 2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe

Your emulator, your database, and the client are running. Now you can try to login into the game.

About Accounts:

Reveal hidden contents

I already made for your 2 accounts (with administrator privileges, and just simple player)

Accounts:
login: admin
pass: 123456

login: player
pass: 123456

If you want to add an extra account (create a new one).
Open game client, in LogOn field, enters your login for your account what you want to register.
Then, after login name add _M (for male account sex) or _F (for female account sex)
And in password field enter your password what you want to have on this account.
Now press enter, and it will create your account.

In other words:
LogOn field:
Login: myuser_M
pass: mypassword

If you will do it. You will create an account `myuser` with password: `mypassword`.
Simple, is not it? You need none control panel for registration, it will work like that.

How to make a GM account or how access database?

For that, you need to click on Green Flag -> Advanced -> PHPMYADMIN
In the login field of phpmyadmin enter: "root", in the password field enter nothing. (no password)
Press enter or login, and you will be in the database.

Databases well structured, so mostly always you need not edit too much there.

How to make a GM account?

You opened PHPMYADMIN.
Now select your database, and find in this database table called: "login"
Open this table, and find your account name, and you will see column "group_id".
Edit number in this column (group_id) to 99.
0-99 = your GM level. 99 = super admin with all privilegies, 0 = simple player with no privieleges.

Okay, everything working for me, what can I do next?

1. My short answer: http://herc.ws/board/
  2. Read all topics, read different guides, read info about NPCs
  3. Read info how to add NPCs, how to enable them, how to disable them
  4. Read /doc/ folder files inside your emulator folder
  5. Read wiki pages: https://herc.ws/wiki/Main_Page

Do experiments and do not afraid to destroy everything or remove them.
Just do mistakes and errors, it's how people learning something new, though mistakes.

DO not afraid to do a lot of mistakes and ask questions.
People will help you if you will try to help yourself first and will make good questions with some research before posting messages.

What tools can I use for making everything much easier for me?

Tools what you MUST have:

• - Grf Editor
  • - Server Database Editor
  • - VSCode / Notepad++ / Sublime Text / Atom  (any of these editors and select always C syntax highlight for opened files)

I want to play with my friends on my server

The solution that you will find by the link below is a terrible solution.
But usable for a small group of people who for education only want to launch their server ONLINE (for others).
This is SUPER bad, and never do that, (it's weird, after the only time you will understand why).
But if you still asking here is the link: https://gist.github.com/anacondaq/3eae8e4afb5d3c3880d08b95b2c54b78

===============================================
I want make a donation as a gesture of goodwill:
===============================================

Ask administrators here: http://herc.ws/board/
If they accept donations or not, I found none donation link.

Optionally you can always support next guys:

• 4144 for massive help to the current RO scene at all by his hard work.
  • AnnieRuru for a lot of scripts, helping newbies on the forums
  • http://herc.ws/board/staff/ - all these guys
  • zackdreaver for a lot of efforts on a translation project
  • and to all guys, scripters, mappers, etc players who spend their time, their efforts just for you to make everything free what you see here.

Sorry if I didn’t mention someone.

I need help with <something>

There are a lot of talented developers, software developers, scripters, mappers, spriters, and many other people in this community.

Check the link: https://herc.ws/board/forum/49-paid-services/

Also, I accept all questions related to the basic newbie stuff on the topic.
Do not hesitate to ask even super stupid questions.
But before asking something, try to do a very simple thing: 

1. Open google, in the search bar enter: "site:herc.ws"
  2. Then write your question or problem
  3. Hit enter and check all links that you see, maybe someone already solved your problem earlier.

Alternatively: if you will not be annoing, and will be respectful, I can help with some newbie stuff in discord channel about the package: https://discord.gg/p2kvabm

Changelog:

- 20200419 - upgraded emulators, fixed problems with emulators, sql files, and so on, upgraded full kRO, tools, misc repos, client-files not touched. Added Discord channel for newbies support.

- 20200307 - updated emulator, recompiled, uploaded to google drive. Client or db-server files not changed.

- 20200203 - updated emulator, rest files not touched, if you want to upgrade your emulator, just download the 01_emulator.rar folder, and use it instead of your old one.

i got this problem can u fix for me plz ,im just new 

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, Thanh BMT said:

i got this problem can u fix for me plz ,im just new 

Untitled.png

the error said clearly, that port 80 is in use by another dude, do you install phpmyadmin together? or some app that use port 80?

On 9/15/2020 at 2:10 AM, padfoota said:

image.png.e56cf50fee7f63456440bb773d1ab9f1.png

Been digging around google and still couldnt solve this issue, Apparently I need to replace a file in system/font but none of the downloads are working

Error pops up upon launching client - client does not launch, this pops up directly.

Anyone that can help with this issue? Thanks

Try deleting your client folder, change your unicode to english and extract it again

7 hours ago, iogigclub said:

How to update Patch for the newest patch in this? anyone could tell me please, Thank

launch update with rsu-kro-renewal-lite.exe or rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe if you set a pre-re server.