anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

1 minute ago, anacondaq said:

You don't have to change the game client, it works fine for a long time. Like dastgir said, there is nothing that can help. Uninstall grf editor and install it again, and try again. What about data.grf inside kro client, it can be potentially compressed by lzma, but I'm not sure what exactly compression in use of data.grf, there only 2 choice or lzma or no modifications at all

I see. I suspect my grf editor might have something to do with this. I'll update when something comes up. Thanks!

19 minutes ago, anacondaq said:

You don't have to change the game client, it works fine for a long time. Like dastgir said, there is nothing that can help. Uninstall grf editor and install it again, and try again. What about data.grf inside kro client, it can be potentially compressed by lzma, but I'm not sure what exactly compression in use of data.grf, there only 2 choice or lzma or no modifications at all

Seems like re-installing a new grf editor worked for me. Thanks!

Hello.

On 3/4/2019 at 9:05 AM, anacondaq said:

Current Version: 18 August 2019

I've found five issues in this pack for Renewal:

1. Using the administrator account that you've provided can't delete the character instantly, have to go through the 24 hours wait time.
  2. The hairstyles and hair colors in the character creation are messed up, they don't match with the selection icons.
  3. Half of the equipments goes into the "Etc" category instead of the "Eqp" category, it makes them unequippable.
  4. A lot of missing items.
  5. Can't walk in the Izlude Academy.
Edited by Advanced Hercules User

On 10/10/2019 at 7:52 AM, Advanced Hercules User said:

Hello.

I've found five issues in this pack for Renewal:

1. Using the administrator account that you've provided can't delete the character instantly, have to go through the 24 hours wait time.
  2. The hairstyles and hair colors in the character creation are messed up, they don't match with the selection icons.
  3. Half of the equipments goes into the "Etc" category instead of the "Eqp" category, it makes them unequippable.
  4. A lot of missing items.
  5. Can't walk in the Izlude Academy.

Thank you for reports. I will check and will fix all reported issues (if i will be able to) within the next update of the package. 

On 10/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, anacondaq said:

Thank you for reports. I will check and will fix all reported issues (if i will be able to) within the next update of the package. 

I have the same issues for the izlude academy. The data.grf file map is weird so i can't move. I tried to delete iz_ac02 on data.grf and merge with the hercules_2019.grf but i still can't move.

Hi, thank you for the client provided.

Is the patcher.exe provided in the pack 2019 hercules really updating something? how does it sync with the hercules renewal emulator suppose if there's a new NPC on that update?

I was wondering if you could point me on how to wear GM costume. It seems that even group_id number 99 will enable super admin to that of account but not GM costume.

Also, 2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched doesn't support Full Screen. My Screen is at 2560x1440 resolution, tried to lower at 1920x1080, still it persists 1600x1200 but not exactly fill the full screen though. Tried Setup, it didn't work as well.

Cheers!

Edited by kevinch

Hi sir. I already downloaded and run the whole program. Works great. BIG thanks. My only question is, how can i upate this game similar to the current PRO setup/setting??

@anacondaq Dear Sir, thank you very much for your contribution. Very much appreciated.
Aside from the problem that mentioned by others.
I will like to seek help for the problem occur to me now, I reached jlvl 10 and went to Father Mareusis [prt_church (184, 41)] in order to change job (to do job quest). but after I told him I will like to change to Acolyte. He change my job instantly (without giving me any quest). What should I do if I want job changing the old way (do job change quest instead of instantly).

Hi! I'm new in this kind of stuff. Just want to ask for help everytime I tried to open the Open Serverx64 this error always popping Out.  Any idea or solution for this? (sorry for my bad english) 

IMG_20191113_121501.jpg

Hey all,

I have tried looking for an answer to this but have been wholly unsuccessful.  For this specific server build, how do you properly change the exp rates and max levels? I found a guide on how to do it, and followed that guide, but get the following errors on my map-server:

[Error]: db/re/exp_group_db.conf:48 - mismatched element type in array
[Status]: Done reading '35' entries in 'db/re/level_penalty.txt'.
[Status]: Done reading '4' entries in 'db/re/attr_fix.txt'.
[Status]: Done reading '255' entries in 'db/re/statpoint.txt'.
[Status]: Done reading '7' groups in 'conf/groups.conf'.
[Status]: Done reading '5' entries in 'db/re/refine_db.conf'.
[Status]: Done reading '134' entries in 'db/job_db2.txt'.
[Status]: Done reading '3' entries in 'db/re/size_fix.txt'.
[Status]: Done reading '394' entries in 'db/sc_config.conf'.
[Error]: status_read_job_db: Unknown Base Exp Group 'Novice' provided for entry 'Novice'
[Error]: status_read_job_db: Unknown Job Exp Group 'Novice' provided for entry 'Novice'

I am running on a Renewal build, and until I changed the max level, everything worked just fine.  Even the exp rates seemed to be doing okay.

I have attached my two relevant .conf files for your convenience.  Please help, I don't know what I did wrong!

EDIT: Also, how do I give players the ability to use @commands like @go, @warp, etc.?

EDIT2: I found the issue.  There were tabs in the EXP table that were causing it to error out.

exp_group_db.conf job_db.conf

Edited by NeoStele

i have an error when i try to start openserver (red flag -> green)

view shows some log like below but i don't knows why...

2019-11-17 18:06:55 0 [Note] w:\modules\database\MySQL-5.6\bin\mysqld.exe (mysqld 5.6.38-log) starting as process 9964 ...
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Using atomics to ref count buffer pool pages
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: The InnoDB memory heap is disabled
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use Windows interlocked functions
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Memory barrier is not used
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.3
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Not using CPU crc32 instructions
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 128.0M
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Highest supported file format is Barracuda.
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: 128 rollback segment(s) are active.
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: Waiting for purge to start
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] InnoDB: 5.6.38 started; log sequence number 1796323
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] Server hostname (bind-address): '127.0.0.1'; port: 3306
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note]   - '127.0.0.1' resolves to '127.0.0.1';
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Note] Server socket created on IP: '127.0.0.1'.
2019-11-17 18:06:55 9964 [Warning] Can't open and lock time zone table: Incorrect file format 'time_zone_transition' trying to live without them
InnoDB: Error: the size of single-table tablespace file .\mysql\slave_master_info.ibd
InnoDB: is only 0, should be at least 65536!
2019-11-17 18:06:55 73c  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 1852 in file fil0fil.cc line 769
InnoDB: Failing assertion: 0
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Submit a detailed bug report to http://bugs.mysql.com.
InnoDB: If you get repeated assertion failures or crashes, even
InnoDB: immediately after the mysqld startup, there may be
InnoDB: corruption in the InnoDB tablespace. Please refer to
InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html
InnoDB: about forcing recovery.
09:06:55 UTC - mysqld got exception 0x80000003 ;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose the problem, but since we have already crashed, 
something is definitely wrong and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=26214400
read_buffer_size=2097152
max_used_connections=0
max_threads=30
thread_count=0
connection_count=0
It is possible that mysqld could use up to 
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_threads = 118015 K  bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

Thread pointer: 0x10849ad8
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
1462e30    mysqld.exe!my_thread_name()
773fd7c5    MSVCR100.dll!abort()
14f3f62    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
14f81b6    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
15caee5    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
15cb75d    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
1527af7    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
15852b4    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
1585381    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
1585876    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
152cdcf    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
152cefb    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
1532c7e    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
148afee    mysqld.exe!?my_aes_create_key@@YAXPBEIPAEW4my_aes_opmode@@@Z()
12105c6    mysqld.exe!?ha_open@handler@@QAEHPAUTABLE@@PBDHH@Z()
1301354    mysqld.exe!?open_table_from_share@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_SHARE@@PBDIIIPAUTABLE@@_N@Z()
12591e7    mysqld.exe!?open_table@@YA_NPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@PAVOpen_table_context@@@Z()
1259921    mysqld.exe!?recover_from_failed_open@Open_table_context@@QAE_NXZ()
125a994    mysqld.exe!?open_tables@@YA_NPAVTHD@@PAPAUTABLE_LIST@@PAIIPAVPrelocking_strategy@@@Z()
125abc4    mysqld.exe!?open_and_lock_tables@@YA_NPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@_NIPAVPrelocking_strategy@@@Z()
125ad79    mysqld.exe!?open_n_lock_single_table@@YAPAUTABLE@@PAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@W4thr_lock_type@@IPAVPrelocking_strategy@@@Z()
145a08c    mysqld.exe!?opt_sum_query@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@AAV?$List@VItem@@@@PAVItem@@@Z()
1457e52    mysqld.exe!?opt_sum_query@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@AAV?$List@VItem@@@@PAVItem@@@Z()
1451d44    mysqld.exe!?opt_sum_query@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@AAV?$List@VItem@@@@PAVItem@@@Z()
1451e14    mysqld.exe!?opt_sum_query@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@AAV?$List@VItem@@@@PAVItem@@@Z()
1452059    mysqld.exe!?opt_sum_query@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@AAV?$List@VItem@@@@PAVItem@@@Z()
1452672    mysqld.exe!?opt_sum_query@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@AAV?$List@VItem@@@@PAVItem@@@Z()
144dcf4    mysqld.exe!?opt_sum_query@@YAHPAVTHD@@PAUTABLE_LIST@@AAV?$List@VItem@@@@PAVItem@@@Z()
12030bd    mysqld.exe!?win_main@@YAHHPAPAD@Z()
1203377    mysqld.exe!?mysql_service@@YAHPAX@Z()
16a2eea    mysqld.exe!my_mb_ctype_mb()
7570343d    kernel32.dll!BaseThreadInitThunk()
771c9812    ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain()
771c97e5    ntdll.dll!RtlInitializeExceptionChain()

Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort.
Query (0): Connection ID (thread ID): 0

The manual page at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/crashing.html contains
information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.

anyone knows how to fix this?

thank you!

Hello, 

I recently made the offline servers thanks to this but I wanted to add the Patch "Fix Homunculus attack AI" from NEMO PATCHER. Im trying to figure out a good Mercenary AI or even try to configure one for myself for the offline server. 

Thanks in advance.

My question is, What are your recommended settings for the nemo patcher? Whenever I finish and try to play it, the game doesnt load up the icon pictures of weapons and they dont show up in game. They're either a blank picture with no description and they're blank even when attacking.

3 hours ago, Chris Khor said:

I face some problem with the emulator. i am using window 10. I had installed the visual c++ but still got error. please help~

Untitled 1.png

Untitled.png

If you have x86 system (usually no, but who knows): https://www.sendspace.com/file/21awau

If you have x64 (most likely): https://www.sendspace.com/file/7x4713

Download, run, it will automatically install all missing Microsoft C++ Redistributables for your system. After that, try again run the game client.

18 hours ago, anacondaq said:

If you have x86 system (usually no, but who knows): https://www.sendspace.com/file/21awau

If you have x64 (most likely): https://www.sendspace.com/file/7x4713

Download, run, it will automatically install all missing Microsoft C++ Redistributables for your system. After that, try again run the game client.

Still the same error