anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

3 hours ago, Chris Khor said:

Still the same error

I have recompiled all emulators (pre-re and re ones) for Release Mode, usually I deliver in debug mode, but for some unknown reasons it's does not work for you. (I tested it on some 3rd party PC the archive, and it was working).

Try to download 01_emulator.rar again, and try again. Should work fine. 

For some reasons many costume items are set in "etc" tab and can't be equipped since they're not shown in the equip tab.
Examples:
C Fluffy Heart Earmuffs [0]   [Costume Middle Head]   Item ID# 31439
C Flutter Butterfly [0]   [Costume Lower Head]   Item ID# 5914 (Earmuff_Flowerform)

Just wanted to know where can i change these items type to work properly.

Thank you !

hi when i run the run: run-server.bat an error showing that VCRUNTIME140D.dll and UCRTBASED.DLL not found.,...how to fix this? super newbie here.thanks for the help

On 2/7/2020 at 5:05 AM, anacondaq said:

I have recompiled all emulators (pre-re and re ones) for Release Mode, usually I deliver in debug mode, but for some unknown reasons it's does not work for you. (I tested it on some 3rd party PC the archive, and it was working).

Try to download 01_emulator.rar again, and try again. Should work fine. 

I tried to re-download the files again using google drive but it still the same first problems occurs and now there is a new one problem again that is related to 03 openserver, hayss I don't know what to do anymore with this. Please help us Master @anacondaq :(

hercules error.png

hercules error 2.png

17 hours ago, Quazi said:

after installing visual studio 2015 above.. it will fix your problem.. and after that you will face another error in the emulator which is ucrtbased.dll and you have to download it and paste it into your hercules directory.. i encountered your problem too ^^ and also you have to update the sql files..

sql.PNG

ucrtbased.PNG

Did you managed to fix all the System Error? Can you please show us how did you do it ^_^

Thanks in advance

the google drive link have this problem

try to download the server (emulator) from the other site

this fixed the problem for me

On 2/23/2020 at 1:10 AM, Ejamestereo said:

Did you managed to fix all the System Error? Can you please show us how did you do it ^_^

Thanks in advance

image.thumb.png.1444c04b29a433500f2306b6bf563a14.pngI got this trouble, like map, char etc. server app error, but before it happen, i add some missing dll to emulator folder because of the error missing dll files, anyone have idea? I'm kinda newbie for this

On 2/9/2020 at 5:01 PM, Otherid said:

Thanks a lot for your hardwork. I would like to ask if Warlock class is available in this offline pack.  Thank you very much

Yes, renewal.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, KrondaliX said:

For some reasons many costume items are set in "etc" tab and can't be equipped since they're not shown in the equip tab.
Examples:
C Fluffy Heart Earmuffs [0]   [Costume Middle Head]   Item ID# 31439
C Flutter Butterfly [0]   [Costume Lower Head]   Item ID# 5914 (Earmuff_Flowerform)

Just wanted to know where can i change these items type to work properly.

Thank you !

ALT+Q costume tab, please check it.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:35 AM, x_ndoram said:

0xc000007B error
i already installed all c++ redist. 
also reinstall and update my .Net Frame
also DirectX

This can be a map-server crash. For some unknown yet reasons I can't upload a debug version of the emulator which will help easier to track where problems happen and why the emulator crashed. Anyways, try to use the 08_ folder from the package (with the installer of redistributables).

Also, a few minutes ago, I did update for 01_emulator.rar (google drive link only) with re-compiled manually by myself older version of VS Solutions (not latest one). I hope, it will solve the problem, but not tested.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:38 AM, Kit said:

hi when i run the run: run-server.bat an error showing that VCRUNTIME140D.dll and UCRTBASED.DLL not found.,...how to fix this? super newbie here.thanks for the help

Answer above.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:11 PM, Ejamestereo said:

I got also the same System Error. :(

Is anyone of you already make a solutions for this error?

hercules error.png

The answer above in the message.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:15 AM, viperidae said:

when I re-login skill and buff effect has gone. I trying to change config file "sc_config.conf " but it notworking. 

As far as I remember this is original behavior. Please check the conf/battle/skill.conf or like that file, I remember there was a setting for this mechanic.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, Quazi said:

after installing visual studio 2015 above.. it will fix your problem.. and after that you will face another error in the emulator which is ucrtbased.dll and you have to download it and paste it into your hercules directory.. i encountered your problem too ^^ and also you have to update the sql files..

To be honest, installing VS2015, not a solution. The package must be stand-alone, this is some kind of problem with the herc solution files as far as I understand. Anyway, I have made several changes (answer above), please try, might be useful. 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, Quazi said:

sql.PNG

You can import manually missing files into your game database (main database) by using PHPMyAdmin.

On 2/23/2020 at 6:41 PM, zoomzam12 said:

is there anyway to apply double crit (making the weapon able to do double attack and critical attack in the same time) in this server package

I don't remember, afaik - no.

18 hours ago, zoomzam12 said:

My answer above. The second link - it's an old version of the emulator, that's why it works.

22 hours ago, anacondaq said:

Yes, renewal.

ALT+Q costume tab, please check it.

This can be a map-server crash. For some unknown yet reasons I can't upload a debug version of the emulator which will help easier to track where problems happen and why the emulator crashed. Anyways, try to use the 08_ folder from the package (with the installer of redistributables).

Also, a few minutes ago, I did update for 01_emulator.rar (google drive link only) with re-compiled manually by myself older version of VS Solutions (not latest one). I hope, it will solve the problem, but not tested.

Answer above.

The answer above in the message.

As far as I remember this is original behavior. Please check the conf/battle/skill.conf or like that file, I remember there was a setting for this mechanic.

To be honest, installing VS2015, not a solution. The package must be stand-alone, this is some kind of problem with the herc solution files as far as I understand. Anyway, I have made several changes (answer above), please try, might be useful. 

You can import manually missing files into your game database (main database) by using PHPMyAdmin.

I don't remember, afaik - no.

My answer above. The second link - it's an old version of the emulator, that's why it works.

Hi Master @anacondaq,

I have already downloaded the recently updated 01 Emulator but the same problem still occurred. :( 

I'm starting to lose hope for me to fix this. I have tried to watch some tutorials on the youtube on how to fix the System Error

hercules error 4.png

19 hours ago, Ejamestereo said:

Hi Master @anacondaq,

I have already downloaded the recently updated 01 Emulator but the same problem still occurred. :( 

I'm starting to lose hope for me to fix this. I have tried to watch some tutorials on the youtube on how to fix the System Error

hercules error 4.png

Hi @Ejamestereo,

A work around for this is downloading the .dll files it asks at https://pt.dll-files.com/ and put the .dll files in the folder from the emulator. Trying to figure out how to apply the rebalance patchs from kRO in this emulator.

On 2/26/2020 at 12:05 AM, Ejamestereo said:

Hi Master @anacondaq,

hercules error 4.png

Try to open run-server from administrator, it helped me on my win10

Now I have another problem after run run-server.bat

On Eng (from translate, I am rus) it looks like "char-server.bat not internal or external a command, executable program, or batch file"

How can I solve it? What way can I write?

image.thumb.png.521af9dc1b3dac027dbc5024bf6e6c0a.png

Edited by Trok

5 hours ago, Trok said:

Now I have another problem after run run-server.bat

On Eng (from translate, I am rus) it looks like "char-server.bat not internal or external a command, executable program, or batch file"

How can I solve it? What way can I write?

image.thumb.png.521af9dc1b3dac027dbc5024bf6e6c0a.png

Not sure how many of the steps you've done. Here is what worked for me.

Don't forget to rebuild the emulator files

Run: Map, Char, and Login Server, individually the first time. Make sure server is running and then "runserver" in the emulator. You may have to run as administrator to get it to run properly the first time. 

21 hours ago, Ahmnir said:

What maps are you talking about? 

Current maps missing mobs from this Hercules install package:
Episode 15.1 Fantasmagorika
"1@mcd",
    "ver_eju",
    "ver_tunn",
    "verus03",
    "verus04",

Tomb Of Honor
    "lhz_d_n2",
    "lhz_dun_n",

The Village of Lasagna
    "conch_in",
    "lasa_dun01",
    "lasa_dun02",
    "lasa_dun03",
    "lasa_dun_q",
    "lasa_fild01",
    "lasa_fild02",
    "lasa_in01",
    "lasagna",

Rock Ridge
    "har_in01",
    "harboro1",
    "harboro2",
    "rockmi1",
    "rockmi2",
    "rockrdg1",
    "rockrdg2",

Illusion Of Turtle Island (Crashes client as well)
    "tur_d03_i",
    "tur_d04_i",

sp_rudus
sp_rudus2
sp_rudus3

vis_h01
vis_h02
vis_h03
vis_h04

ein_d02_i
com_d02_i

I found all these maps to be missing the appropriate mobs.