anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

Hi all,

I have a problem right at the beginning. After going to the academy in izlude and going upstairs, there is no hallway and i got stuck between two portals, where said hallway should be. I could not move anymore so i logged off and on again and then i was in the room for the swordsman teacher. However, now i am stuck in this room as there is, like i said, no hallway and only a dark void which i can not enter (the crossed mouse curser is displayed).

As it is only at the beginning, no lot is lost but i would like to solve it.

Also, is there a way to "cheat"? Like port around with commands, level up, God mode and such? I would like to look around without getting killed and moving faster etc.

And then a side question: Is there a way to install bots that can be hired? Or more like simulate player that walk around, killing enemies... you know, the illusion there are more adventurers and not only me. Especially do i miss player shops. Maybe there i a way to have some "fake" bot player shops with random stuff? Just a thought and because i am new with emulation and stuff i dont know what is possible and what not.

EDIT: Oh and is this the latest update, close to retail live servers? I heard there are new classes. 

Edited by Granini

Hello, thank you very much for making this newbie pack! So I tried to set up a mysql server myself (it works), and running the login, char, and map-servers connect. I copied the renewal client folder to my kRO directory, and can start the client and connect to my server. Great!

Unfortunately, when I try to create a character, I get this error message, then it crashes (please see screenshot).

Can anyone please help me with this? I've looked at other posts for similar issues, it seems it has something to do with the .grf files in the client directory? However, I'm not sure how to fix this. Thank you very much for any assistance :) I would love to play on my own server, this is really cool!

Edit: additional info, I'm on linux so instead of openserver, I setup a mysql server myself. I might try using a windows vm to see if I can just use the pack as is.

Edit2: Running on a windows vm worked! But, it is super slow (my laptop is not super powerful). If anyone can help me with this error message I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Screenshot from 2021-09-07 09-41-48.png

Edited by goliondensetsu
additional info

@anacondaq sir, cant seem to login to the phpmyadmin website, what i understood was i need to use root as the username and nothing on the password box but it does not let me in. am i making a mistake?

Can someone help me patch own exe i want that the window name is VenturaRo and have max zoom max custom slots and what else is recommendet and need for custom items etc

*Edit* and is it possible to use this as Rag.exe icon (attached)

For Renewal

emblem_1576.bmp

Edited by Syrisone

i cant move on entrance of iz_ac02 rooms are visibil but floor between is black

i redownload the iz_ac01 rar with both maps i can see all now but still cant move anentrance point

something is shitty xD i wont remove academy.txt npc script but its the reason for many duplicatet izlude maps and prontera field08

and something is wrong with where iz_ac01 warportal put u in iz_ac02 i guess

where u spawn in iz_ac02 u cant move 

Edited by Syrisone

On 5/14/2021 at 1:46 AM, godgiven25 said:

Good day, I found an error involving the Rebellion class, its base level stuck to 99 and all its skills always miss.  Is there a way to fix this?

I'm using herc renewal, no problems for other classes.

edit: I hope this helps but, after some tweaking with exp_group_db.conf I found out that emulator seems to not recognize rebel as an extended class, but instead recognizes the Rebel class as one of the Firstclasses.

02.jpg

01.jpg

Sorry are you using hexed 2021 ?

On 9/8/2021 at 3:52 PM, xLine said:

@anacondaq sir, cant seem to login to the phpmyadmin website, what i understood was i need to use root as the username and nothing on the password box but it does not let me in. am i making a mistake?

I'm also having this issue with phpmyadmin, i put root as the user and nothing in the password area and it states it is incorrect.

on a different note, is it possible to have my partner connect to this setup and play along side me? She isn't big on people and just wants to play along with me.

17 hours ago, Reisende said:

I'm also having this issue with phpmyadmin, i put root as the user and nothing in the password area and it states it is incorrect.

on a different note, is it possible to have my partner connect to this setup and play along side me? She isn't big on people and just wants to play along with me.

omg. the tutorial or the readme.text will solve this problem. but for lazyness sake. username: root. password: root. meow.

On 11/10/2021 at 1:06 PM, zzzart01 said:

Hi guys and girls. Help me please. This server only works for Windows or Linux too?

thanks

both of them will be work

Hi, nice server, but why low ASPD (renewal) ? All calc show what ASPD must be higher (knight class).

There is a difference between a 1h sword and 2h sword which is almost the same difference in the images. (1h -7, 2h -14)

Could be why, not sure which you have equipped.

11 hours ago, aizenmyou said:

There is a difference between a 1h sword and 2h sword which is almost the same difference in the images. (1h -7, 2h -14)

Could be why, not sure which you have equipped.

No any equip on swordsman, all equipment removed.

On 9/12/2021 at 7:51 AM, Syrisone said:

i cant move on entrance of iz_ac02 rooms are visibil but floor between is black

i redownload the iz_ac01 rar with both maps i can see all now but still cant move anentrance point

something is shitty xD i wont remove academy.txt npc script but its the reason for many duplicatet izlude maps and prontera field08

and something is wrong with where iz_ac01 warportal put u in iz_ac02 i guess

where u spawn in iz_ac02 u cant move 

I need help with this. I went upstairs in Izlude to get Job Class and am stuck in a room without teleport. How do I fix this and get my job class?

report.png

Update v2022 with 4th jobs, 17.2 episode.

Introduction:
This is a huge upgrade of the RO offline pack. Exclusive.
Why? Simply because there is a lot of work, and thanks to all people who contributed to this project.
First of all, you can try just right now ALL 4th jobs, their skills, mechanics, and commands developed for 4th jobs.
Second: you can try to test 17.1, 17.2 episodes, instances, or even improve it. (it's pretty unstable but usable).
Third: this content NOT exist yet in official emulators, as far as I know.

Important note:
Dear friends, I have been volunteering for more than a decade for *Athena.
I've never asked for donations or any help, and for many years did support newbies, and not only around the RO community.
But this time is critical for me, and I need your help, and you're my last hope.
If you can donate, please do it. I've never asked for that before, but this time I'm asking directly: dear friends, please help me.
Long story short: covid + depression + other problems = extremely critical condition that can be solved with your help.
I apologize for that. I have almost no hope anymore.

Changelog for v2022:
1. Added extra emulator with 4th jobs (complete translation, skill mechanics, etc.).
2. Added 16.2, 17.1, 17.2 episodes (quests, instances, mobs, drops, etc.)
3. Upgraded Hercules & rAthena to latest versions
4. New game client just for 4th job client. Compatible only with 4th job emulator.
5. Known issues with 4th jobs: the game window can free when you create a new character. Just close the window and try to log in again. This is a known bug.
Also: I did not test content well here. It's raw but at least good fundament for doing your projects.
6. OpenServer replaced by Laragon because laragon is less problematic, total size less, works faster, and better.
7. All emulators upgraded to the latest versions. Clients for Hercules & rAthena pretty stable (2019 ones).
8. The game client for the 4th job (20211111) is not stable but playable.

Download Links (4.5GB)
https://k00.fr/oxcge98v
https://filen.io/activate/92ec03a7d768ec8cd0de66a9d2bbaef1
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NKzHYH4o2KUMxR5yFeVxV6iKkD11MLSr?usp=sharing

Donation Credentials:
(paypal / creditcard): Donate Paypal
- Bitcoin (BTC): bc1q6q470sk54hgjxthnpknfsunk0uxegyczy3m9fn
- Etherium (ETH): 0x36E784BFC7b898Cfd711199C696b5F031C095AF1
- USDT (ETH): 0x36E784BFC7b898Cfd711199C696b5F031C095AF1
- LTC: LbXrdmabzhgRrA4s3Yr6au9Vqcn9uvPAB6

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/p2kvabm

Edited by anacondaq

I just downloaded this offline server and managed to make everything work properly, impressive how simple it is, thanks a lot for that, except that some skills like sonic blow from assassin cross are not animating, is that a limitation of the server or I am missing something?

Thank you very much sir @anacondaq for this.

But is there a guide on how to set this up on linux server and make my friends connect to it? 

I only see guide for windows on your link. 

Thank you sir. 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:49 AM, meruem said:

Hi sir. How can I change this banner? 

Cant find it on all the GRFs

data.grf

prere2021.grf

rdata.grf

resources2021.grf

anaqonda.png

data\luafiles514\lua files\datainfo\tb_cashshop_banner.lub

6 hours ago, IndieRO said:

data\luafiles514\lua files\datainfo\tb_cashshop_banner.lub

As I've said sir. Its not there. Checked it already.

data.grf

prere2021.grf

rdata.grf

resources2021.grf

4 hours ago, meruem said:

As I've said sir. Its not there. Checked it already.

data.grf

prere2021.grf

rdata.grf

resources2021.grf

you must see the contain TB_cashshop_banner.lub

and you can see where is the file location