anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

I have an issue when i going to use VS to compile/Build. On my emulator folder don't have rAthena.sln. Tengo un problema, al querer compilar el server no encuentro el archivo rAthena.sln :c

s1.thumb.png.9634df9f4d6b66168040e310e365cf14.pngs2.png.ed6ea3d6c142a062bdb023608de18399.png

PD: Sry 4 my english :c

Hi Guys,

Especially to @anacondaq thanks for this tutorial i do have question in regards to modifying this game a detailed instruction is highly appriciated Thanks.

• How to register an item in game using sprite information in web? And can you please provide a site where i can get sprite information.
  • How to change the max level in game from 175 to 255?
  • When updating the " Server Side " im getting an error message ill be including here the screenshot.
  • And may i know how to add a slot on the item?
  • And may i know how to execute this type of command sorry noob @option <param1> <param2> <param3> and the item2 command also.

Thanks,

Git.PNG

From Brazil, thanks a lot for the server!!

Is there any way to see replays recorded in the server? I tried to put these replays in bRO but they don't run, apparently because the offline server is a Sakray one.

Also, the offline server apparently doesn't have a option to see the replays.

Edited by Martim

Hi there, thank you very much for this package i love it :D speciall here on venezuela i use for LAN Party with a friends, they no have internet connection and this package let us play Ragnarok Online, offline :D

Well 12 hours ago, we started to play on LAN Server, without internet, just Ad Hoc Wifi Intranet.
We notice the follow things :

1 - In Criatura Academia happends various bugs, when you go to the superior floors, characters freeze, but if you exit to login screen and log in again, the character appears in a random room, and its not possible exit from there walking, becuase the portal to exit does not exist

2 - In the Gunslinger quest, the text are cut, and now appears the full list of item you should search to complete the change job quest.

Dunnos :

A) How i can fix the before two points ?

B) Which files i must edit to make a full translation from english to spanish. i really want to translate.

C) Where i can fix the name "morocc" for "morroc" for navigation system, and name map ?

F) Someone had a Tutorial divided by documents / videos how modify some things of server, becuase i try to use "Server Database Editor" and well i not had idea which paths i must set to make ease edit things of server

E) Which i must edit for set for cards sell price to npcs ?

Thank you very much for any useful answer and/or clear answer you can gave me :D

Edited by Inukaze

Hello I'm really new here, I got stuck at running the open server. Whenever I try to run it, a pop up window opens and say"This app cant run on your PC. To find a version on your PC check with the software publisher" Is there something else I need to install first? Thank you very much.

Edit: Okay I got this out of the way haha

Edited by Kenichii
I got it already xD

Solved XD

Hello guys, where or how do I put the English translation? I have downloaded zackdreaver's file but I don't know what to do with it. When I run the game, it's in Korean and I cant get pass the login process. Please help :(

Guys, when I try to log in, it says failed to connect to server. What do I do next?

Edited by Kenichii

Hi there again i had the follow dunnos :

1 - How remove the notificacion / ask for the "Teleport" skill at level 1 ?

2 - I want to add custom npc for buy SP Healing items and set the price (well reading the custom scripts i have a minimal idea, but which programming lenguage is this "lua" ?)

3 - If possible remove the limit of 15 levels of EXP Share in party modifying some file in the configuration of server?

4 - Activate the "swap" of "equipment" without waiting (insta swap) [We can't use looks like is disabled]

5 - In which file i can set the rates? because on ratemyserver i know exists servers with rates like

100x/100x/10x

6 - How to add things to the "Navigator System" ? If possible to add another option apart of "all, mob, npc . . ." for example "item" or "drop" for add information which npc sell that item and/or which monster drop that specific item ?

Because without internet we use the navigation system and we notice with that client version and server some npcs don't appears on the navigation system, i try to make the quest for my character can make "Carrot Juice" [Juice Making Quest] for my pet Lunatic, and the third "Marx Hansen" i can't found using it.

7 - Finally, Where are the user accounts and characters stored ? Because if i want upgrade server-side & client side to the latest version i prefer backup this information first.

Exist some documentation from where i can start a full-translation of the client to spanish ?

Thanks for read all, and i am sorry for my bad english xD

First, thanks for this great Server Package :)

Main Problem for me is the following (using PRE-RE) :

In Izlude/Alberta Town you cant walk all the way around. I think it has to do with the MAPCACHE because of not using the right updated Mapfiles? How can we fix it?

zYa

my red flag wont turn into green flag i cant open my server :( how to get a green flag? it says that "Unable to take port 9001 because it is already in use: Windows Services"

Question: Is it possible to play outside lan where the server is located?

Is it possible to play this in LAN with other computers?

Edited by popytanke

i had notice various bugs with the server & client of this offline version like :

1. Rebellion skills don't work the mayor part

2. Skill "convenio" of Archbishop don't work

3. Kagerou / Obero sprites don't exist on that client version, neither map geffenia01.rsw

4. Mapcache of Academia Criature Floor 2 don't work

5. The server don't include the plugin of mapcache for regenerate the mapcache file

Well i need to test all clases on game to write down which are not working.

i want to enable and edit the "Kafra Shop" but i don't had idea if that is possible because i want things like : Alpaca, HD Elenium, HD Oredicon, Anemos Shield, etc . . .

Request: Update client to AT LEAST 2019-1-16c, so that players can use Inventory Expansion Coupons and expanded inventory system, and the Barter Shop system

:EDIT:

Actually, is it possible to use a client minimum version of 2019-11-20? for the EXPANDED Barter shop?

https://herc.ws/board/topic/17872-new-hercules-feature-expanded-barter-shop/?tab=comments#comment-94409

Ive tried for hours to get 2019-1-23dRAGEXE to patch correctly with NEMO, but i cant even get the exe to start. it just crashes with some error i cant read. Can you release an updated ragexe or ragexeRE? it doesnt have to be a 'sakray' RE client.

Thank you so much for the whole pack, setting up the client is WAY HARDER than setting up the server :( Or maybe give a list of the NEMO patches you used on your client so we can apply them to other clients? Any help at all to getting a working client with Inventory Expansion and Barter Shop would be GREAT!

Edited by PalasX

image.png.e56cf50fee7f63456440bb773d1ab9f1.png

Been digging around google and still couldnt solve this issue, Apparently I need to replace a file in system/font but none of the downloads are working

Error pops up upon launching client - client does not launch, this pops up directly.

Anyone that can help with this issue? Thanks

Little info here:

If you're planning on adventuring into creating your own custom executable for your server, 

enable "Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub" on Nemo, and set It's value to "System/itemInfo.lua" (without ").

If you don't do that, you not only will receive errors when opening the executable, but most of the items will give errors and not load.