Axl

GvG Maps set Damage in 1

Question

All the maps seated with GvG Flag limit the Damage in Mobs or Players in 1 per Hit. if disables the GvG Flag the damages working normal.

We can see the problem in the SS's.

Anyone with the same problem? I use Hercules Git of February. 

screenAsgard035.jpg

screenAsgard032.jpg

screenAsgard033.jpg

screenAsgard034.jpg

Edited by Axl

2 answers to this question

If I recall correctly emperium does have some special behavior for WoE (I don't recall if this behavior is activated by some woe mapflag or by gvg map flag), did you try with other mobs? And I think there are something gvg (or woe) related that hides your real damage (e.g. display 1 to client while actually causing real damage -- I think there is a battle conf for that). One way to test would be to try on a poring or some other weak monster and check if you'll kill it in one hit.

1 hour ago, KirieZ said:

If I recall correctly emperium does have some special behavior for WoE (I don't recall if this behavior is activated by some woe mapflag or by gvg map flag), did you try with other mobs? And I think there are something gvg (or woe) related that hides your real damage (e.g. display 1 to client while actually causing real damage -- I think there is a battle conf for that). One way to test would be to try on a poring or some other weak monster and check if you'll kill it in one hit.

You right. Thanks for helping!

// When set to true, the damage field in packets sent from woe maps will be set
// to -1, making it impossible for GMs, Bots and Hexed clients to know the
// actual damage caused by attacks. (Note 1)
hide_woe_damage: true

Close the topic, please.