Sign in to follow this  
Calervius

20180621 - Error on "Select Character" Screen

Question

I use hexed 20180621 without any problem at some time, the only error that persists is this:

When I use the button to select my character (after already logged into my account, obviously), I take a gravity error! Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what is causing it?

Gravity Error: 
https://pastebin.com/MM9RJEyp

Tnx!

8 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Functor said:

You should update Intel's video driver and restart PC.

hey functor, thx for answer, but, doesn't work in windows 7 with all intel drivers updated... 

i migrated to windows 10 and works fine now! thank u

this is also can be issue with latest grf and very outdated client exe. In this forum was link somewhere with some old textures to fix this issue

2 hours ago, Functor said:

It worked for me with installing this driver on Windows 7:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28164/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-

😉

I'll try this to make sure the problem has been fixed, tnx again bro!

1 hour ago, 4144 said:

this is also can be issue with latest grf and very outdated client exe. In this forum was link somewhere with some old textures to fix this issue

It may be ... I use a very recent grf and a not-so-new client! I'll search... Thank you for your help!

@edit

I tried but did not find ... any idea where this post is located? THANK YOU again!

Edited by Calervius

6 hours ago, 4144 said:

Correct, if the player has problems with resources - he will get crash of game right after reaching the character selection screen.

In current situation @Calervius successfully select character, play the game and get crash when seeing the char selection the second time. It is typical of the problem which is related to Intel's video driver.

Edited by Functor

14 hours ago, 4144 said:

Thank u again, i will check this to prevente future problems, THANKS! 😃

10 hours ago, Functor said:

Correct, if the player has problems with resources - he will get crash of game right after reaching the character selection screen.

In current situation @Calervius successfully select character, play the game and get crash when seeing the char selection the second time. It is typical of the problem which is related to Intel's video driver.

Correct @Functor, on my situation, my game just crash after i press "character selection" in game, in normal login works fine! Thanks again for support, help me a lot!