Question

Hello!

Was wondering why the emp is not showing up even if the WoE started already, im using toasty WoE controller.

did try to do it manually with @agitstart or agitstart2, @agitend.. agitend2, Help please, Thank you! :wacko:

9 answers to this question

post WoE controller code

//======================================================================================================//= Toasty's WoE Controller (formerly WoE Info Banner)//===== By: ============================================================================================//= ToastOfDoom (aka: iHeart)//===== Current Version: ===============================================================================//= 1.22//===== Description: ===================================================================================//= A WoE Controller function which controls castle based WoE by utilising npc events. //= Includes a NPC that provides information on the next WoE session//=//= This script is kinda @reloadscript/@loadnpc safe, provided that someone clicks the NPCs afterwards //= to start the OnInit function. That said..it is recommended that you don't use @reloadscript/@loadnpc //= but reset your server.//===== Changelog: =====================================================================================//= 1.22//= - Fixed an issue regarding the controller getting confused when using @reloadscript/loadnpc while//=   WoE was still active. (thanks to annie for pointing out)//= 1.21//= - Fixed a misspelt variable name (thanks to rahuldev345 for pointing out)//= 1.20//= - Project renamed to 'Toasty's WoE Controller'. The script originally was only used to display WoE //=   times then I 1st wrote it 3yrs ago and I feel it's purpose is more to control WoE these days. So //=   name change to better reflect purpose.//= - Added support for novice WoE. Region teleport goes to the Novice Warper NPC (default in prontera)//=   Change position in .region_maps, .region_x, .region_y if needed.//= - Region warp now only displays regions that have castles used at least once. (eg. If you don't //=   configure any castles for Payon region, payon will not show up)//= - Optimised WoE Active/Inactive map notifier. Old method used too many loops for something that//=   can happen alot.//= - Adjusted menus to be abit more friendly. 'next's will always display before 'menu's//= - Fixed bug with WoE autostarting when only configured for 2 sessions in one day//= - Added some nifty code that prevents catastrophic failure of the script if you try to run a trunk //=   version on a stable server (ie. if you do, it will show an error message, but script will still //=   run perfectly fine - check out WoEToggler function for those that want to peek at it =P)//= 1.11//= - Fixed timer glitch when players only configured sessions for one day of the week//= - Adjusted timer to show remaining time more accurately//= - Modified .num_woes calculation due to bug regarding 0's being counted as unset values in arrays//= 1.10//= - Expanded script to allow castle based configuration//= - Moved away from portal based woe control. Now using donpcevents to OnAgitEnd/2 events. Provided //=   castles are linked to the main agit commands in this manner, they will be controllable using this //=   script.//= - Added an onLoadMap WoE available notifier. Can be disabled by setting .notify_woe to 0 in the //=   CONFIG section.//= - Did some funky color coding.//= - Added Coordinate based warping per region (see .region_x & .region_y in the CONSTANTS section)//= 1.02//= - Added delwaitingroom to banner npc to prevent memory leaks from bug #2325//= - To reduce spamming of waitingroom packets to players banner NPC only now updates when the banner //=   text changes. Thus min time between updates is now 1sec regardless of setting.//= - Added setting for rate which banner time is updated (.banner_refresh_rate) in the CONFIG section.//= - Added agitstart2/end2 to provide WoE2 support (Hope it works ;)//= 1.01//= - Hardcoded in refresh value for banner npc instead of getting it from config from WoEInfoBase. Had //=   issues starting the script after @reloadscript/@loadnpc//======================================================================================================-	script	WoEInfoBase	-1,{	OnStartMenu:		if(.init == 0)			donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnInit";		OnStartMenu2:		mes "The " + ((.state)?"^00DD00current":"^DD0000next") + "^000000 WoE session is: ";		mes " ";		mes "Day: ^0000DD" + .daysOfWeek$[.woe_day[.woe_index]];		mes "^000000Start time: ^00DD00" + .woe_0_str$[.woe_index];		mes "^000000End time: ^DD0000" + .woe_1_str$[.woe_index];		mes "^000000Region:";		set .@state_strs$, ".woe_state_str_" + .woe_state[.woe_index] + "$";		for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_regions; set .@i, .@i + 1) {			set .@output$, getd(.@state_strs$ + "[" + .@i + "]");			if(.@output$ != "")				mes "^000000- ^0000DD" + .@output$;		}		next;				if(getgmlevel() >= .gm_access)			select(				"Warp to Castle Grounds",				"View Castle Owners",				"View all WoE times", 				((!.state)?"Start next WoE":"End current WoE"),				((.state)?"":"Skip next WoE session")				);		else			select(				"Warp to Castle Grounds",				"View Castle Owners",				"View all WoE times");					switch(@menu) {			case 1:		//warp				mes "Which region would you like to warp to?";				next;				select(.region_warp$[.woe_state[.woe_index]]);				if(@menu < 1 || @menu > .num_regions)					close;												close2;				warp .region_maps$[@menu - 1], .region_x[@menu - 1], .region_y[@menu - 1];				end;			case 2:		//view							set .@woe_state_array$, ".woe_state_" + .woe_state[.woe_index];				for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_regions; set .@i, .@i + 1) {					set .@k, 0;					set .@castles$, ".castles_" + .regions$[.@i] + "$";					set .@castle_check, getd(.@woe_state_array$ + "[" + .@i + "]");					while(.@castle_check && .@k < .num_castles[.@i]) {						if(.@castle_check & (1 << .@k)) {							set .@map$, getd(.@castles$+"["+.@k+"]");							if (GetCastleData(.@map$,1)) {								dispbottom "The [" + GetCastleName(.@map$) + "] castle of the [" + .region_names$[.@i] + "] region is currently held by the [" + GetGuildName(GetCastleData(.@map$,1)) + "] guild.";							} else {								dispbottom "The [" + GetCastleName(.@map$) + "] castle of the [" + .region_names$[.@i] + "] region is currently unoccupied.";							}							set .@castle_check, .@castle_check - (1 << .@k);						}						set .@k, .@k + 1;							}				}				break;			case 3:		//woe times				for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_woes; set .@i, .@i + 1) {												dispbottom "- " + .daysOfWeek$[.woe_day[.@i]] + " " + .woe_0_str$[.@i] + "-" + .woe_1_str$[.@i];					set .@woe_state_str_array$, ".woe_state_str_" + .woe_state[.@i] + "$";					for(set .@k, 0; .@k < .num_regions; set .@k, .@k + 1) {						set .@output$, getd(.@woe_state_str_array$ + "[" + .@k + "]");						if(.@output$ != "")							dispbottom "        " + .@output$;					}				}				break;			case 4:		//start next;				if(getgmlevel() <.gm_access) close;								mes "^FF0000Are you sure you want to " + ((!.state)?"start the next WoE session?":"end the current WoE session?");				next;				if(select("Yes:No") == 2) break;								set .remainTime, 0;	//might not work sometimes...you have like a 500ms window out of 505ms i guess..				sleep2 .timer_refresh_rate;	//wait abit so the menu doesn't screw up (how long it takes for the timer to update)				break;			case 5:		//skip next;				if(getgmlevel() <.gm_access || .state) close;								mes "^FF0000Are you sure you want to skip the next WoE session^000000";				next;				if(select("Yes:No") == 2) break;				if(.state) {	//you really can't do this with woe active					next;					mes "Sorry, in the time you took making your decision, WoE started";					mes "Please either manually end it first or wait";					break;							}				set .woe_index, (.woe_index + 1) % .num_woes;				donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnUpdateCountTick";				sleep2 .timer_refresh_rate;				break;			default: close;				}		goto OnStartMenu2;		OnInit:		//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//		//CONFIG START                                                                             //		//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//				set .gm_access, 60;				//WoE timings needs to be ordered ascendingly unless you want to do weird 		//stuff like skip a region every other week or so...		//Also times can't overlap. Uses second of day(gettimetick(1)) for timing		// eg 1am -> 3600, 2:30pm -> 52200, midnight -> 86400 (anything past that doesn't work)		//Note: woe_0 is start times, woe_1 is end times. Ignore how it's called but		//		 don't change it either since it's dynamically used		//		 Also..woe has to end on the same day it starts (it's easier that way..)		setarray .woe_day[0],	0,    0,    1,    1,    2,    2,    3,    3,    4,    4,    5,    5,    6,    6;		setarray .woe_0[0],	21600,57600,18000,64800,18000,64800,18000,64800,18000,64800,18000,64800,21600,57600;		setarray .woe_1[0],	25200,61200,21600,68400,21600,68400,21600,68400,21600,68400,21600,68400,25200,61200;		setarray .woe_state[0],	0,    1,    0,    1,    0,    1,    0,    1,    0,    1,    0,    1,    0,    1;				//WoE state settings. Every WoE session can be defined as a particular state of castle configuration.		//.woe_state_#[%] = $		// # - state number		// % - region number		// $ - binary representation of castles that are active for that region in that state (		//     (ie. 0 is no castles, 5 is castle 0 and 2  (2^0 + 2^2 = 5))		setarray .woe_state_0[0],0,0,0,0,0,1,0;		setarray .woe_state_1[0],1,0,0,0,0,0,0;				//Setting for if script handles WoE controller function. Disable agit_controller.txt if you are using this.		//For if you want to use something else to handle your woe stuff but only this script		//to show info (1 - on, 0 - off...duh)		set .active_woe, 1;						//WoE inactive on map notifier. Basically notifies player if the castle they are entering is		//WoE active or not		set .notify_woe, 1;				//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//		//CONFIG END                                                                               //		//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//						//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//		//CONSTANTS START - Don't touch this unless you know what you are doing                    //		//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//				//castle maps by region		setarray .castles_prtg$[0],"prtg_cas01","prtg_cas02","prtg_cas03","prtg_cas04","prtg_cas05";		setarray .castles_payg$[0],"payg_cas01","payg_cas02","payg_cas03","payg_cas04","payg_cas05";		setarray .castles_gefg$[0],"gefg_cas01","gefg_cas02","gefg_cas03","gefg_cas04","gefg_cas05";		setarray .castles_aldeg$[0],"aldeg_cas01","aldeg_cas02","aldeg_cas03","aldeg_cas04","aldeg_cas05";		setarray .castles_arug$[0],"arug_cas01","arug_cas02","arug_cas03","arug_cas04","arug_cas05";		setarray .castles_schg$[0],"schg_cas01","schg_cas02","schg_cas03","schg_cas04","schg_cas05";		setarray .castles_novi$[0],"nguild_alde","nguild_gef","nguild_pay","nguild_prt";				//woe kill functions for each castle		setarray .woe_kill_prtg$[0],"Agit#prtg_cas01::OnAgitEnd","Agit#prtg_cas02::OnAgitEnd","Agit#prtg_cas03::OnAgitEnd","Agit#prtg_cas04::OnAgitEnd","Agit#prtg_cas05::OnAgitEnd";		setarray .woe_kill_payg$[0],"Agit#payg_cas01::OnAgitEnd","Agit#payg_cas02::OnAgitEnd","Agit#payg_cas03::OnAgitEnd","Agit#payg_cas04::OnAgitEnd","Agit#payg_cas05::OnAgitEnd";		setarray .woe_kill_gefg$[0],"Agit#gefg_cas01::OnAgitEnd","Agit#gefg_cas02::OnAgitEnd","Agit#gefg_cas03::OnAgitEnd","Agit#gefg_cas04::OnAgitEnd","Agit#gefg_cas05::OnAgitEnd";		setarray .woe_kill_aldeg$[0],"Agit#aldeg_cas01::OnAgitEnd","Agit#aldeg_cas02::OnAgitEnd","Agit#aldeg_cas03::OnAgitEnd","Agit#aldeg_cas04::OnAgitEnd","Agit#aldeg_cas05::OnAgitEnd";		setarray .woe_kill_arug$[0],"Manager#aru01_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#aru02_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#aru03_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#aru04_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#aru05_02::OnAgitEnd2";		setarray .woe_kill_schg$[0],"Manager#sch01_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#sch02_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#sch03_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#sch04_02::OnAgitEnd2","Manager#sch05_02::OnAgitEnd2";		setarray .woe_kill_novi$[0],"Agit_N01::OnAgitEnd","Agit_N02::OnAgitEnd","Agit_N03::OnAgitEnd","Agit_N04::OnAgitEnd";				//region prefixs		setarray .regions$[0],"prtg","payg","gefg","aldeg","arug","schg","novi";				//region info		setarray .region_names$[0],"Prontera", "Payon", "Geffen", "Aldebaran", "Arunafeltz", "Schwarzwald", "Novice Castles";		setarray .region_maps$[0],"prt_gld", "pay_gld", "gef_fild13", "alde_gld", "aru_gld", "sch_gld", "prontera";		//coords to warp player to region (0 is random)		setarray .region_x[0],0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 148;		setarray .region_y[0],0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 163;		setarray .waitMsg$[0], "WoE Starts: ", "WoE Ends: ";		setarray .startMsg$[0], "WoE is Starting", "WoE is Ending";			set .ticks_in_day, 86400;	//mmm...magic numbers		setarray .daysOfWeek$[0], "Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday";		set .timer_refresh_rate, 500;	//how many ms per timer refresh...keep less than 1000 (in milliseconds)		set .change_state_sleep, 3000;	//how long to show "WoE is Start|End-ing" msg for in ms. (in milliseconds)										//Make sure WoE sessions are longer than this xD		set .banner_refresh_rate, 10;	//how many seconds per banner refresh...keep 1 or above (in seconds)				//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//		//CONSTANTS END                                                                            //		//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//		set .num_regions, getarraysize(.regions$);		set .num_woes, getarraysize(.woe_1);				//force WoE to end if active		callfunc "WoEToggler", 0;				for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_regions; set .@i, .@i + 1) {			//count num castles per region			set .num_castles[.@i], getarraysize(getd(".castles_" + .regions$[.@i] + "$"));		}				//convert timestamps to readable format		for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_woes; set .@i, .@i + 1)		{			set .@hrs, .woe_0[.@i] / 3600;			set .@mins, .woe_0[.@i] % 3600 / 60;			set .@output$, ((.@hrs % 12)?.@hrs%12:12) + ":" + ((.@mins < 10)?"0"+.@mins:.@mins) + " " + ((.@hrs > 12)?"PM":"AM");							set .woe_0_str$[.@i], .@output$;								set .@hrs, .woe_1[.@i] / 3600;			set .@mins, .woe_1[.@i] % 3600 / 60;			set .@output$, ((.@hrs % 12)?.@hrs%12:12) + ":" + ((.@mins < 10)?"0"+.@mins:.@mins) + " " + ((.@hrs > 12)?"PM":"AM");							set .woe_1_str$[.@i], .@output$;				}				//calc number of woe states and consolidate states to create list of castles used		set .num_states, 0;		while(getarraysize(getd(".woe_state_" + (.num_states)))) {			set .@state$, ".woe_state_" + .num_states;			set .@i, 0;			while(.@i < getarraysize(getd(.@state$))) {				set .castleUsage[.@i], .castleUsage[.@i] | getd(.@state$ + "[" + .@i + "]");				set .@i, .@i + 1;			}			set .num_states, .num_states + 1;					}		for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_states; set .@i, .@i + 1) {										set .@woe_state_array$, ".woe_state_" + .@i;			for(set .@k, 0; .@k < .num_regions; set .@k, .@k + 1) {				if(.castleUsage[.@k] > 0) {					set .@castles$, ".castles_" + .regions$[.@k] + "$";					set .@castle_check, getd(.@woe_state_array$ + "[" + .@k + "]");					if(.@castle_check == 0) { //region not in this state						//region warp menu string						set .region_warp$[.@i], .region_warp$[.@i] + "^DD0000" + .region_names$[.@k] + "^000000:";						continue;					} else {						if(.@castle_check >= ((1 << .num_castles[.@k]) - 1)) {							//includes all castles...just list as region.							setd(".woe_state_str_" + .@i + "$[" + .@k + "]", .region_names$[.@k]);														//region warp menu string							set .region_warp$[.@i], .region_warp$[.@i] + "^00DD00" + .region_names$[.@k] + "^000000:";						} else {							set .@j, 0;							set .@output$, "";							while(.@j < .num_castles[.@k]) {								if(.@castle_check & (1 << .@j)) {									set .@output$, .@output$ + GetCastleName(getd(.@castles$+"["+.@j+"]"));									set .@castle_check, .@castle_check - (1 << .@j);									if(.@castle_check) {										if(.@output$ != "") 										set .@output$, .@output$ + ", ";									} else										break;								}								set .@j, .@j + 1;							}							setd(".woe_state_str_" + .@i + "$[" + .@k + "]", .region_names$[.@k] + " ("+  .@output$ + ")");														//region warp menu string							set .region_warp$[.@i], .region_warp$[.@i] + "^00DD00" + .region_names$[.@k] + " ("+  .@output$ + ")^000000:";						}					}				} else {					set .region_warp$[.@i], .region_warp$[.@i] + ":";				}			}		}				donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnFindCurIndex";		donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnUpdateCountTick";					if(.active_woe) {			if(.notify_woe) {				//set mapflag for all castle maps				for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_regions; set .@i, .@i + 1) {					set .@region_array$, ".castles_" + .regions$[.@i] + "$";					for(set .@k, 0; .@k < .num_castles[.@i]; set .@k, .@k + 1) {						setmapflag getd(.@region_array$ + "[" + .@k + "]"), mf_loadevent;						setd(".loadmap_region_" + getd(.@region_array$ + "[" + .@k + "]"), .@i + 1);						setd(".loadmap_castleIndex_" + getd(.@region_array$ + "[" + .@k + "]"), .@k);					}				}			}			//activates WoE if needed			donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnDoWoE";		}		//flag that init occured		set .init, 1;		OnWoETimer:		//timer stuff		while (1) {			set .remainTime, .count_tick - gettimetick(2);			set .bannerTimer, .remainTime - (.remainTime % .banner_refresh_rate) + .banner_refresh_rate;			set .min, .bannerTimer / 60;			set .sec, .bannerTimer - .min * 60;			set .hr, .min / 60;			set .min, .min - .hr * 60;			set .roomMsg$, .waitMsg$[.state] + .hr + ":" + ((.min < 10 )?"0":"") + .min + ":" + ((.sec < 10 )?"0":"") + .sec;			sleep .timer_refresh_rate;						if(.remainTime <= 0) {				if(.active_woe) {					donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnDoWoE";					}				set .roomMsg$, .startMsg$[.state];								set .woe_index, (.woe_index + .state) % .num_woes;	//go to next index if needed				set .state, (.state + 1) % 2;						//flip state				donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnUpdateCountTick";				sleep .change_state_sleep;			}		}		end;	//obligatory end =D			OnUpdateCountTick:		set .count_tick, getd(".woe_" + .state + "[" + .woe_index + "]");		set .count_tick, gettimetick(2) + .count_tick - gettimetick(1) + (.woe_day[.woe_index] - gettime(4) + 7) % 7 * .ticks_in_day;		if(gettimetick(2) > .count_tick)			set .count_tick, .count_tick + 7 * .ticks_in_day;		end;		OnFindCurIndex:			set .@cur_day, gettime(4);				set .@cur_tick, gettimetick(1);				set .woe_index, 0;		set .state, 0;		for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_woes; set .@i, .@i + 1) {			if(.woe_day[.@i] < .@cur_day)				continue;					if(.woe_day[.@i] == .@cur_day) {				if(.woe_0[.@i] >= .@cur_tick) {					set .woe_index, .@i;					set .state, 0;					break;				}				if(.woe_1[.@i] >= .@cur_tick) {					set .woe_index, .@i;					set .state, 1;					break;				}			}			if(.woe_day[.@i] > .@cur_day) {				set .woe_index, .@i;				set .state, 0;				break;			}				}		end;				//On map notifier	//Comment out OnPCLoadMapEvent label if .notify_woe is disabled to prevent unnecessary triggering	OnPCLoadMapEvent:		if(.state && .notify_woe) {			getmapxy(.@map$, .@x, .@y, 0);			set .@region, getd(".loadmap_region_" + .@map$) - 1;			if(.@region >= 0) {				set .@castleIndex, getd(".loadmap_castleIndex_" + .@map$);				if(getd(".woe_state_" + .woe_state[.woe_index] + "[" + .@region + "]") & 1 << .@castleIndex)					dispbottom "The [" + GetCastleName(.@map$) + "] castle is available for conquering during this WoE session";				else					dispbottom "The [" + GetCastleName(.@map$) + "] castle is NOT available for conquering during this WoE session";			}		}		end;			//------------------------------------------------------------------------------	// WoE Controller Stuff Here	//------------------------------------------------------------------------------			OnDoWoE:			if((.state == 0 && .init) || (.state == 1 && !agitcheck())) {	//starting			callfunc "WoEToggler", 1;							//kills WoE in all castles that shouldn't have WoE			set .@woe_state_array$, ".woe_state_" + .woe_state[.woe_index];			for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_regions; set .@i, .@i + 1) {				set .@castles$, ".castles_" + .regions$[.@i] + "$";				set .@castle_check, getd(.@woe_state_array$ + "[" + .@i + "]");								for(set .@k, 0; .@k < .num_castles[.@i]; set .@k, .@k + 1) {					set .@map$, getd(.@castles$+"["+.@k+"]");					if((.@castle_check & (1 << .@k)) == 0) {						donpcevent getd(".woe_kill_" + .regions$[.@i] + "$[" + .@k + "]");					}				}			}			announce "The War Of Emperium has begun!",bc_all;			donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnDisplayOwners";		} else {			//ending			if(agitcheck()) {				callfunc "WoEToggler", 0;				announce "The War Of Emperium is over!",bc_all;				donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnDisplayOwners";			}		}		end;			OnDisplayOwners:	//displays based on current region		set .@woe_state_array$, ".woe_state_" + .woe_state[.woe_index];		for(set .@i, 0; .@i < .num_regions; set .@i, .@i + 1) {			set .@k, 0;						set .@castle_check, getd(.@woe_state_array$ + "[" + .@i + "]");			set .@castles$, ".castles_" + .regions$[.@i] + "$";						while(.@castle_check && .@k < .num_castles[.@i]) {				if(.@castle_check & (1 << .@k)) {					set .@map$, getd(.@castles$+"["+.@k+"]");					if (GetCastleData(.@map$,1)) {						announce "The [" + GetCastleName(.@map$) + "] castle of the [" + .region_names$[.@i] + "] region is currently held by the [" + GetGuildName(GetCastleData(.@map$,1)) + "] guild.",bc_all;					} else {						announce "The [" + GetCastleName(.@map$) + "] castle of the [" + .region_names$[.@i] + "] region is currently unoccupied.",bc_all;					}					set .@castle_check, .@castle_check - (1 << .@k);				}								set .@k, .@k + 1;					}		}		end;}prontera,163,194,4	script	WoE Info	837,{	if(getwaitingroomstate(3, strnpcinfo(3)) == -1)		donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnInit";	doevent "WoEInfoBase::OnStartMenu";	end;		OnInit:		while (1) {			//only updates if msg is different			set .banner$, getwaitingroomstate(4, strnpcinfo(3));			if(getvariableofnpc(.roomMsg$, "WoEInfoBase") != .banner$) {				delwaitingroom;				waitingroom getvariableofnpc(.roomMsg$, "WoEInfoBase"), 0;			}			sleep 500;		}		end;}//zomg! it duplicates!!Harbour,178,234,6	duplicate(WoE Info)	WoE Info#2winfo	837//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//These two functions handle WoE's activation/deactivation. Since stable does not have AgitStart2/AgitEnd2, //using the trunk version will result in catastrophic failure of the script. Double declaration of the following//functions fixes this (you will get warning messages though)function	script	WoEToggler	{ //<state> = 0|1	if(getarg(0)) {		AgitStart;		} else {		AgitEnd;	}	return;}//if stable script will fail parsing this function, but the rest of the script will still be usablefunction	script	WoEToggler	{ //<state> = 0|1	if(getarg(0)) {		AgitStart;		AgitStart2;			} else {		AgitEnd;		AgitEnd2;		}	return;}

Here.. Thank you!

Edited by ted.lodestone

try to use this

Euphy's Woe Controller

//===== rAthena Script =======================================//= Euphy's WOE Controller//===== By: ==================================================//= Euphy//===== Current Version: =====================================//= 1.5//===== Compatible With: =====================================//= rAthena SVN r16958+//===== Description: =========================================//= A controller for War of Emperium designed for//= simplicity and ease of use.//= Many concepts taken from ToastOfDoom's script,//= and "rewards" function originally by Goddameit.//===== Additional Comments: =================================//= Be sure to disable the default agit controllers!//== npcguildagit_controller.txt//== npcguild2agit_start_se.txt//============================================================// Information NPC//============================================================prontera,149,193,4	script	WOE Information	835,{	doevent "WOE_CONTROL::OnMenu";	end;OnAgitStart:	while(agitcheck()) {		misceffect EF_BEGINSPELL6;		sleep 425;	}	end;}// Script Core//============================================================-	script	WOE_CONTROL	-1,{function Disp_Owner; function Add_Zero;OnInit:// -----------------------------------------------------------//  Configuration settings.// -----------------------------------------------------------	set .CastleWarp,0;		// 1: Always enable all castle warps. | 0: Warp only to active castles.	set .AutoKick,1;		// Automatically kick players from inactive castles during WOE? (1:yes / 0:no)	set .NoOwner,0; 		// Automatically kick players from unconquered castles outside of WOE? (1:yes / 0:no)	set .ExitWarp,0;		// Warp all players from castles when WOE ends? (1:yes / 0:no)	set .GMAccess,99;		// GM level required to access Session Manager.// -----------------------------------------------------------//  Reward options.// -----------------------------------------------------------//  [1] Enable rewards.//  [2] Mail all rewards.//      - If not set, players receive items in their inventory.//      - Only ONE item can be sent via mail, plus Zeny.//      - Note that offline players do NOT receive rewards.//  [4] Only reward Guild Masters.//      - If not set, all guild members are rewarded.//      - If mailing is enabled (option 2), offline Guild Masters WILL receive rewards.//  [8] Duplicate IP check.//      - Members in a guild with the same IP address are not rewarded.//      - If Guild Masters is enabled (option 4), this feature is not used.// -----------------------------------------------------------	// Combine values as needed (e.g. 1|8 = 1+8 = 9).	set .Options, 1|8;	// Rewards per castle.	// -- when given directly: <itemID>,<amount>{,<itemID>,<amount>,...}	// -- via mail (option 2): <itemID>,<amount>,<Zeny>	setarray .Reward[0],14001,1;// -----------------------------------------------------------//  Constants (leave this section alone).// -----------------------------------------------------------	setarray .Castles$[0],		"prtg_cas01","prtg_cas02","prtg_cas03","prtg_cas04","prtg_cas05",		"payg_cas01","payg_cas02","payg_cas03","payg_cas04","payg_cas05",		"gefg_cas01","gefg_cas02","gefg_cas03","gefg_cas04","gefg_cas05",		"aldeg_cas01","aldeg_cas02","aldeg_cas03","aldeg_cas04","aldeg_cas05",		"arug_cas01","arug_cas02","arug_cas03","arug_cas04","arug_cas05",		"schg_cas01","schg_cas02","schg_cas03","schg_cas04","schg_cas05";	setarray .EndLabel$[0],"ar01","ar02","ar03","ar04","ar05","sc01","sc02","sc03","sc04","sc05";	setarray .Days$[0],"Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday";	setarray .Regions$[0],"Prontera","Payon","Geffen","Aldebaran","Arunafeltz","Schwaltzvalt";	setarray .Map$[0],"prt_gld","pay_gld","gef_fild13","alde_gld","aru_gld","sch_gld";	setarray .MapX[0],134,240,153,111,208,121,295,317,140,204,214,308,143,193,305,48, 95,142,239,264,158,83, 68,299,292,293,288, 97,137, 71;	setarray .MapY[0], 65,128,137,240,240,233,116,293,160,266, 75,240,240,278, 87,83,249, 85,242, 90,272,47,155,345,107,100,252,196, 90,315;// -----------------------------------------------------------	set .Size, getarraysize($WOE_CONTROL);	if (.AutoKick || .NoOwner)		for(set .@i,0; .@i<30; set .@i,.@i+1) {			setmapflag .Castles$[.@i], mf_loadevent;			setd "."+.Castles$[.@i], .@i;		}	if (!agitcheck() && !agitcheck2()) sleep 4000;	set .Init,1;OnMinute00:	freeloop(1);	if (agitcheck() || agitcheck2()) {		for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4)			if (gettime(4) == $WOE_CONTROL[.@i] && gettime(3) == $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2]) {			OnWOEEnd:				announce "The War Of Emperium is over!",bc_all|bc_woe;				AgitEnd; AgitEnd2;				sleep 1000;				for(set .@j,0; .@j<30; set .@j,.@j+1) {					if (.Active[0]&(1<<.@j)) Disp_Owner(.Castles$[.@j],1);					if (.ExitWarp) maprespawnguildid .Castles$[.@j],0,3;				}				if (.Options&1 && .Active[0] && .ForceEnd != 2) callsub OnReward, .Active[0];				deletearray .Active[0],2;				if (.ForceEnd) { set .ForceEnd,0; end; }				break;			}	}	if ((!agitcheck() && !agitcheck2()) || .Init) {		if (!agitcheck() && !agitcheck2()) set .Init,0;		for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4)			if (gettime(4) == $WOE_CONTROL[.@i] && gettime(3) >= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1] && gettime(3) < $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2]) {				deletearray .Active[0],2;				set .Active[0], $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+3];				if (.Init) { AgitEnd; AgitEnd2; }				else announce "The War Of Emperium has begun!",bc_all|bc_woe;				sleep 1000;				AgitStart; AgitStart2;				for(set .@j,0; .@j<30; set .@j,.@j+1) {					if (.Active[0]&(1<<.@j)) {						if (!.Init) Disp_Owner(.Castles$[.@j],0);						set .Active[1], .Active[1] | (1<<((.@j/5)+1));					} else {						if (.@j<20) {							donpcevent "Agit#"+.Castles$[.@j]+"::OnAgitEnd";							killmonster .Castles$[.@j], "Agit#"+.Castles$[.@j]+"::OnAgitBreak";						} else {							donpcevent "Manager#"+.Castles$[.@j]+"::OnAgitEnd2";							killmonster .Castles$[.@j], "Steward#"+.EndLabel$[.@j-20]+"::OnStartArena";						}					}				}				break;			}	}	set .Init,0;	end;function Disp_Owner {	set .@o, getcastledata(getarg(0),1);	if (.@o) announce "The ["+getcastlename(getarg(0))+"] castle "+((getarg(1))?"has been conquered":"is currently held")+" by the ["+getguildname(.@o)+"] guild.",bc_all|bc_woe;	else announce "The ["+getcastlename(getarg(0))+"] castle is currently unoccupied.",bc_all|bc_woe;	return;}function Add_Zero {	return ((getarg(0)<10)?"0":"")+getarg(0)+(getarg(1,0)?".":":")+"00";}OnReward:	set .@sql$, ((.Options&4)?"position = 0":"online = 1");	if (.Options&2) set .@str$,gettimestr("%B %d, %Y",21);	freeloop(1);	for(set .@i,0; .@i<30; set .@i,.@i+1)		if (getarg(0)&(1<<.@i)) {			set .@gid, getcastledata(.Castles$[.@i],1);			if (!.@gid) continue;			set .@size, query_sql("SELECT account_id,char_id FROM `guild_member` WHERE guild_id = '"+.@gid+"' AND "+.@sql$,.@aid,.@cid);			for(set .@j,0; .@j<.@size; set .@j,.@j+1) {				if (.Options&8 && !(.Options&4)) {					set .@ip$, replacestr(getcharip(.@aid[.@j]),".","a");					if (getd(".@ip_"+.@i+"_"+.@ip$)) continue;					setd ".@ip_"+.@i+"_"+.@ip$,1;				}				if (.Options&2) {					query_sql("INSERT INTO `mail` (send_name,dest_id,title,message,nameid,amount,identify,zeny,time) VALUES ("+					          "'no-reply',"+.@cid[.@j]+",'** Siege Reward: "+getcastlename(.Castles$[.@i])+" **',"+					          "'Brave one,% % Congratulations!% Your guild has successfully occupied% territory in the War of Emperium on% "+.@str$+".% % % % % [ Your reward is attached. ]',"+					          .Reward[0]+","+.Reward[1]+",0,"+.Reward[2]+",UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()))");					if (!getd(".@str_"+.@cid[.@j]) && isloggedin(.@aid[.@j],.@cid[.@j])) {						setd ".@str_"+.@cid[.@j],1;						message rid2name(.@aid[.@j]),"You've got mail! Please re-login to update your mailing list.";					}				} else if (isloggedin(.@aid[.@j])) {					for(set .@k,0; .@k<getarraysize(.Reward); set .@k,.@k+2)						getitem .Reward[.@k], .Reward[.@k+1], .@aid[.@j];					message rid2name(.@aid[.@j]),"You have been rewarded for conquering "+getcastlename(.Castles$[.@i])+".";				}			}		}	if (.Options&2) query_sql("UPDATE `mail` SET message = REPLACE(message,'%',CHAR(13)) WHERE send_name = 'no-reply'");	return;OnPCLoadMapEvent:	if (!compare(strcharinfo(3),"g_cas")) end;	if (((.AutoKick && .Active[0]) || (.NoOwner && !getcastledata(strcharinfo(3),1))) && !(.Active[0]&(1<<getd("."+strcharinfo(3))))) {		if (getcharid(2) && getcastledata(strcharinfo(3),1) == getcharid(2)) end;		sleep2 1000;		message strcharinfo(0), getcastlename(strcharinfo(3))+" is currently inactive.";		sleep2 5000;		if (compare(strcharinfo(3),"g_cas")) warp "SavePoint",0,0;	}	end;OnMenu:while(1) {	mes "[WOE Information]";	if (agitcheck() || agitcheck2()) {		if (.Active[0]) {			for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4)				if (gettime(4) == $WOE_CONTROL[.@i] && gettime(3) >= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1] && gettime(3) < $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2]) {					set .@i, $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2];					break;				}			mes "The War of Emperium is ^0055FFactive^000000 until ^FF0000"+Add_Zero(.@i)+"^000000 in the following regions:";			mes " ";			for(set .@i,0; .@i<6; set .@i,.@i+1)				if (.Active[1]&(1<<(.@i+1))) mes " > ^777777"+.Regions$[.@i]+"^000000";		} else			mes "The War of Emperium is ^0055FFactive^000000.";	} else {		for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4)			if ((gettime(4) == $WOE_CONTROL[.@i] && gettime(3) <= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1]) || gettime(4) < $WOE_CONTROL[.@i]) {				setarray .@time[0],$WOE_CONTROL[.@i],$WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1];				break;			}		if (!getarraysize(.@time))			setarray .@time[0],$WOE_CONTROL[0],$WOE_CONTROL[1];		mes "The War of Emperium is ^777777inactive^000000.";		if (.Size) {			mes " ";			mes "The next session will begin";			mes "on ^0055FF"+.Days$[.@time[0]]+"^000000 at "+Add_Zero(.@time[1])+"^000000.";		}	}	next;	switch(select(""+((.CastleWarp || .Active[1])?" ~ Warp to castles...":"")+": ~ Check schedule...: ~ View castle owners...:"+((getgmlevel()<.GMAccess || !getgmlevel())?"":" ~ Manage sessions...")+": ~ ^777777Cancel^000000")) {	case 1:		if (.CastleWarp) set .@clr$,"^0055FF";		set .@menu$,"";		for(set .@i,0; .@i<6; set .@i,.@i+1) {			if (.CastleWarp || .Active[1]&(1<<(.@i+1)))				set .@menu$, .@menu$+" ~ "+((.Active[1]&(1<<(.@i+1)))?.@clr$:"^777777")+.Regions$[.@i]+" Castles^000000";			set .@menu$, .@menu$+":";		}		set .@i, select(.@menu$)-1;		set .@menu$,"";		for(set .@j,.@i*5; .@j<(.@i*5)+5; set .@j,.@j+1) {			if (.CastleWarp || .Active[0]&(1<<.@j))				set .@menu$, .@menu$+" ~ "+((.Active[0]&(1<<.@j))?.@clr$:"^777777")+getcastlename(.Castles$[.@j])+"^000000";			set .@menu$, .@menu$+":";		}		set .@j, select(.@menu$)-1;		warp .Map$[.@i],.MapX[(.@i*5)+.@j],.MapY[(.@i*5)+.@j];		close;	case 2:		mes "[Schedule]";		if (.Size) {			freeloop(1);			for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4) {				mes "> ^FF0000"+.Days$[$WOE_CONTROL[.@i]]+" ("+Add_Zero($WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1])+"-"+Add_Zero($WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2])+")^000000";				for(set .@j,0; .@j<30; set .@j,.@j+1)					if ($WOE_CONTROL[.@i+3]&(1<<.@j)) mes "  ~ "+getcastlename(.Castles$[.@j])+" ^777777("+.Castles$[.@j]+")^000000";				if (.@i+4 < .Size) mes " ";			}			freeloop(0);		} else			mes "No times are configured.";		next;		break;	case 3:		mes "[Castle Ownership]";		for(set .@i,0; .@i<6; set .@i,.@i+1) {			set .@k, .@i*5;			mes "> ^FF0000"+.Regions$[.@i]+"^000000";			for(set .@j,.@k; .@j<(.@k+5); set .@j,.@j+1) { 				set .@t, getcastledata(.Castles$[.@j],1);				mes "  ~ "+getcastlename(.Castles$[.@j])+": "+((.@t)?"^0055FF"+getguildname(.@t):"^777777unoccupied")+"^000000";			}			if (.@i < 5) mes " ";		}		next;		break;	case 4:	while(1) {		mes "[Session Manager]";		mes "There are ^0055FF"+(.Size/4)+" session(s)^000000 configured.";		mes "What would you like to do?";		next;		switch(select(" ~ Add a session...: ~ Delete a session...: ~ Reload settings...:"+((agitcheck() || agitcheck2())?" ~ End WOE session...":"")+": ~ ^777777Go back^000000")) {		case 1:			mes "[New Session]";			if (.Size > 127) {				mes "You have already reached the maximum of 32 sessions.";				next;				break;			}			mes "Select a day.";			next;			set .@Day, select(" ~ "+implode(.Days$,": ~ "))-1;			mes "[New Session]";			mes "Select a start time for ^0055FF"+.Days$[.@Day]+"^000000.";			next;			set .@menu$,"";			for(set .@i,0; .@i<23; set .@i,.@i+1)				set .@menu$, .@menu$+" ~ "+Add_Zero(.@i,1)+":";			set .@Start, select(.@menu$)-1;			mes "[New Session]";			mes "Select an end time for ^0055FF"+.Days$[.@Day]+"^000000.";			next;			set .@menu$,"";			for(set .@i,.@Start+1; .@i<24; set.@i,.@i+1)				set .@menu$, .@menu$+" ~ "+Add_Zero(.@i,1)+":";			set .@End, select(.@menu$)+.@Start;			for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4)				if (.@Day == $WOE_CONTROL[.@i] &&				   ((.@Start >= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1] && .@Start < $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2]) ||				    (.@End > $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1] && .@End <= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2]) ||				    (.@Start <= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1] && .@End >= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2]))) {					mes "[New Session]";					mes "The chosen times overlap with an existing session.";					next;					set .@d,1;					break;				}			if (.@d) { set .@d,0; break; }			set .@Castle,0;			while(1) {				mes "[New Session]";				mes "^0055FF"+.Days$[.@Day]+" ("+Add_Zero(.@Start)+"-"+Add_Zero(.@End)+")^000000";				mes " > Castles:";				if (!.@Castle)					mes "   ~ ^777777(none selected)^000000";				else for(set .@i,0; .@i<30; set .@i,.@i+1)					if (.@Castle&(1<<.@i)) mes "   ~ "+getcastlename(.Castles$[.@i])+" ("+.Castles$[.@i]+")";				next;				set .@menu$,((.@Castle)?" ~ ^FF0000Finished...^000000":"")+":";				for(set .@i,0; .@i<30; set .@i,.@i+1)					set .@menu$, .@menu$+" ~ "+((.@Castle&(1<<.@i))?"^0055FF":"")+getcastlename(.Castles$[.@i])+" ("+.Castles$[.@i]+")^000000:";				set .@i, select(.@menu$)-1;				if (.@i)					set .@Castle, .@Castle^(1<<(.@i-1));				else {					mes "[New Session]";					mes "Are you sure?";					next;					switch(select(" ~ ^0055FFAdd session...^000000: ~ Continue selecting castles...: ~ ^777777Cancel^000000")) {					case 1:						for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4)							if ((.@Day == $WOE_CONTROL[.@i] && .@End <= $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1]) || .@Day < $WOE_CONTROL[.@i]) {								set .@d,1;								break;							}						if (!.@d) { set .@d,1; set .@i,.Size; }						copyarray $WOE_CONTROL[.@i+4], $WOE_CONTROL[.@i], .Size-.@i;						setarray $WOE_CONTROL[.@i], .@Day, .@Start, .@End, .@Castle;						set .Size, getarraysize($WOE_CONTROL);					case 3:						mes "[New Session]";						mes ((.@d)?"Session added.":"Cancelled.");						next;						set .@d,1;					case 2:						break;					}					if (.@d) { set .@d,0; break; }				}			}			break;		case 2:			mes "[Remove Session]";			if (!.Size) {				mes "There are no sessions configured.";				next;				break;			}			mes "Select a session to remove.";			next;			set .@menu$,"";			for(set .@i,0; .@i<.Size; set .@i,.@i+4)				set .@menu$, .@menu$+" ~ "+.Days$[$WOE_CONTROL[.@i]]+" ("+Add_Zero($WOE_CONTROL[.@i+1],1)+"-"+Add_Zero($WOE_CONTROL[.@i+2],1)+"):";			set .@menu$, .@menu$+" ~ ^777777Cancel^000000";			set .@i, select(.@menu$)-1;			if (.@i == (.Size/4)) break;			mes "[Remove Session]";			mes "Delete ^0055FF"+.Days$[$WOE_CONTROL[.@i*4]]+"'s^000000 session?";			mes "This action cannot be undone.";			next;			set .@j, select(" ~ ^FF0000Delete session...^000000: ~ ^777777Cancel^000000");			mes "[Remove Session]";			if (.@j == 2)				mes "Cancelled.";			else {				deletearray $WOE_CONTROL[.@i*4],4;				set .Size, getarraysize($WOE_CONTROL);				mes "Session deleted.";			}			next;			break;		case 3:			mes "[Reload Settings]";			mes "This will trigger all events related to new session configurations, if any.";			if (agitcheck() || agitcheck2()) {				mes " ";				mes "Be aware that this will disrupt the current WOE session.";			}			next;			set .@i, select(" ~ ^0055FFReload settings...^000000: ~ ^777777Cancel^000000");			mes "[Reload Settings]";			if (.@i == 2) mes "Cancelled.";			else {				set .Init,1;				donpcevent "WOE_CONTROL::OnMinute00";				mes "Variables have been re-initialized.";			}			next;			break;		case 4:			mes "[Force Agit End]";			if (!agitcheck() && !agitcheck2())  {				mes "WOE has already ended.";				next;				break;			}			mes "This command will safely execute all AgitEnd events.";			mes " ";			mes "Kill the current WOE session?";			next;			set .@i, select(" ~ ^FF0000End session...^000000:"+((.Options&1)?" ~ ^FF0000End session without rewards...^000000":"")+": ~ ^777777Cancel^000000");			mes "[Force Agit End]";			if (.@i == 3)				mes "Cancelled.";			else {				set .ForceEnd, .@i;				donpcevent "WOE_CONTROL::OnWOEEnd";				mes "WOE session terminated.";			}			next;			break;		case 5:			set .@d,1; break;		}		if (.@d) { set .@d,0; break; }		} break;	case 5:		close;	} }}
Edited by Myth

Make sure the scripts_guild.conf is just as I've inserted it.
Make sure you have all required scripts (npc/guild/).
Restart server before making @agitstart/@agitend.

double check your scritps_guild.conf, check if there's "//" in your .conf file. ex: //npc: npc/guilds/payg_cas01.txt

Yup just figured it out,. Correct, Thank you...  follow up question.. I was editing the HP and other stat of the mobs, but... It wont do it.. ? I'm editing it using the /pre-re/mob_db.txt do i need to *edit others for it to take effect?

Edited by ted.lodestone

If you're using Renewal (this means you haven't commented out the RENEWAL define entries in src/config/renewal.h) your DB files are in db/re, not in db/pre-re. This means your mob_db.txt file is located in db/re/mob_db.txt. You could even remove all the db/pre-re directory because you won't ever need it unless you compile the server in pre-renewal mode, but it's not wise to do so because if you do you'll have to cope with some conflicts when updating your Hercules working copy.

And remember to @reloadmobdb or restart the server when you change it or the changes will never take effect ;)

I'm using the pre-re, did commented out the //#define RENEWAL and the others.. but just weird that it wont edit it :/ i even remove the mob_db in sql.. and do @reloadmobdb.. but never tried to restart the server since.. i guess @reloadmobdb will do the job, like my old emu do.

That's a strange issue. Are you getting any debug, warning or error whenever trying that @reloadmobdb? My mobs work fine :/