Sign in to follow this  
Yoh Asakura

[PAID] Looking for someone to edit FluxCP website

@update

Only need VoteForPoints script right now.

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone to:

1) Setup FluxCP add-ons on my current fluxcp based website. (more infos when you contact me). (done)

2) Add server status and online players on my website (done).

3) Need a few scripts, including a custom VIP System and VoteForPoints script (more details when you contact me).

Interested please PM me or post bellow with your contact info (Discord, Whatsapp, Facebook or Skype).

Edited by Yoh Asakura

On 6/9/2019 at 11:40 AM, Yoh Asakura said:

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone to:

1) Setup FluxCP add-ons on my current fluxcp based website. (more infos when you contact me). (done)

2) Add server status and online players on my website (done).

3) Need a few scripts, including a custom VIP System and VoteForPoints script (more details when you contact me).

Interested please PM me or post bellow with your contact info (Discord, Whatsapp, Facebook or Skype).

This guy is a con artist, beware.
For 5 usd, seriously. lol

Same post for you:
I'm sorry but do not accuse anyone without reasons or proof. I never mentioned I would pay you by your time, but for work done.
Just because I did not make a deal with you doesn't make me the bad guy. Besides you're the one that wanted to charge me $30 to only display default addons on my FluxCP website, and in the end you accepted $15 (which was already a lot!). Luckly I could do it myself and did not need your "services" after all. You are such a child doing these posts in the forum.