Sign in to follow this  
zsamus3

char-server and login-server give an error and i can't find the fix from google/search please help me

Question

EDIT: I am a big idiot, i figured it out, In the login table of the database, i changed the s1, p1 (the very first account) to the one in the conf files that i changed.

that error is no longer in the console, everything should work but I can't login inside the client. it gives "Failed to connect to the server" and login-server.bat console gives "connection to account 'hercules' accepted''

but then it says 'closed connection from 127.0.0.1"

i use phpmyadmin

i made sure to change all the conf files to 127.0.0.1 and removed the comment // too (didn't do it to the bind_ip one though)

changed the s1 and p1 to something else, specifically to the username and password of the account i created using the SQL command ' CREATE USER 'hercules'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password'; '

the s1/p1 thing and the ragnarok thing, changed them all to the account i created using the SQL command (these changes were made to map-server/char-server/inter-server/login-server, etc)

furthermore I have granted ALL privileges to the account.

please help!

I don't know what to do, I did build Solution of Hercules-15.sln in case you were wondering. It succeeded with building, 7 succeeded and zero errors

made a database and added all the .sql files in the sql-files folder (3rd and 4th attachments)

I don't know what to do. I restarted the laptop as well, multiple times. The server (Openserver, that's what i am using) is up and running and online.

error 1.PNG

error 2.PNG

3rd pic.PNG

3rd pic2.PNG

Edited by zsamus3

3 answers to this question

On 7/6/2019 at 2:41 AM, zsamus3 said:

EDIT: I am a big idiot, i figured it out, In the login table of the database, i changed the s1, p1 (the very first account) to the one in the conf files that i changed.

that error is no longer in the console, everything should work but I can't login inside the client. it gives "Failed to connect to the server" and login-server.bat console gives "connection to account 'hercules' accepted''

but then it says 'closed connection from 127.0.0.1"

i use phpmyadmin

i made sure to change all the conf files to 127.0.0.1 and removed the comment // too (didn't do it to the bind_ip one though)

changed the s1 and p1 to something else, specifically to the username and password of the account i created using the SQL command ' CREATE USER 'hercules'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password'; '

the s1/p1 thing and the ragnarok thing, changed them all to the account i created using the SQL command (these changes were made to map-server/char-server/inter-server/login-server, etc)

furthermore I have granted ALL privileges to the account.

please help!

I don't know what to do, I did build Solution of Hercules-15.sln in case you were wondering. It succeeded with building, 7 succeeded and zero errors

made a database and added all the .sql files in the sql-files folder (3rd and 4th attachments)

I don't know what to do. I restarted the laptop as well, multiple times. The server (Openserver, that's what i am using) is up and running and online.

error 1.PNG

error 2.PNG

3rd pic.PNG

3rd pic2.PNG

in login table the s1/p1 should be changed to your desired username password.

also change on the char/map conf the s1/p1 to able connect.

to add your new account add a new column.