Random756

How to change card sprite (beside of item)

Question

Hello,

I'd like to change the sprite of my MVP/miniMVP cards to let's say red, and give to normal cards the classic theme.

I know I have to add the new card sprite in sprite/¾ÆÀÌÅÛ. 

But I can't find the related file in order to give the card one specific item sprite and one specific collection sprite. 

Here is my luafiles514/lua files/datainfo

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ebc6d226de7e254fb02a1105679266f4.png

image.png.12c7bb9cd876de400e3ae4d7309a6177.png

The only thing I managed to do so far is change the item sprite by changing the resourcename in iteminfo.lua. But once I right clic on the item in game It gives me an error telling me there's no collection related to this card. 

So can someone tell me in which file I can't set the new item sprite (just like there's for hat in accname and accessoryname), and in which file I can decide which collection I want to give to my new card. 
For example, let's say i'm making a totally new MVP card, I want to give it a new sprite which I'll call "redsprite.bmp" but also give it the collection of Tao Gunka Card. How should I proceed ? 

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Edited by Crousti

4 answers to this question

Hmm yes, I think you should duplicate original card act and rename to taogunka.act. You need to get it from official data.grf, it is probably at:

data/sprite/¾ÆÀÌÅÛ/À̸§¾ø´ÂÄ«µå.act

It should be exactly like adding any item. You have to put the .spr file in the sprite directory as you did and also the item and collection bmp in texture folder. Iirc they are:

texture/À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º/item/<item name>.bmp  --> the sprite that appears in yor inventory
texture/À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º/collection/<item name>.bmp  --> the image that appears when you right click

So here is what I did : 

In À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º/collection/taogunka.bmp
In À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º//item/taogunka.bmp

In ¾ÆÀÌÅÛ/taogunka.spr
In iteminfo.lua : 
identifiedDisplayName = "Tao Gunka Card",
identifiedResourceName = "taogunka",

It works, but when I clic on my card in game in order to equip it into something, it errors me, saying I miss taogunka.act in ¾ÆÀÌÅÛ/. 

So I obviously miss taogunka.act, but how can I get it ? I'm using : 

but It doesn't provide any kind of .act, just .spr. Am I missing something ? I'm guessing I need to use the .act of other cards (and rename it to taogunka.act), but I just can't find it anywhere...

Edited by Crousti