Sign in to follow this  
imbadudelz

How to run my server under gdb

Question

4 answers to this question

screen -amdS char ./char-server && screen -amdS login ./login-server

I tried this command but nothing happens, it did not run the char-server and login-server.

What I'm confused about using GDB is that to run my server under dbg is I have to run this command.

gdb ./map-server

r

I tried that but it does not connect my map-server to char and login server because only map-server is running.

So how can I connect to my server if the char-server and login-server is not running, only the map-server. How can I wait the server crash if I cannot connect?

10 hours ago, imbadudelz said:

I tried this command but nothing happens, it did not run the char-server and login-server.

What I'm confused about using GDB is that to run my server under dbg is I have to run this command.

I tried that but it does not connect my map-server to char and login server because only map-server is running.

So how can I connect to my server if the char-server and login-server is not running, only the map-server. How can I wait the server crash if I cannot connect?

make screen for each login/char/map

then gdb map-server