Myth

Skill points

Question

1st job = 58 skills points required

2nd     = 69 skill points required

3rd job = 49 skill

but when my skill points is already 49 the system still dont distribute and still saying you need to fill 2nd '1' skill points with Ministrel

but if it is rune knight the server says '5' skill points then 3rd job skill points will be gonna 44 skill points

10 answers to this question

i have a problem on adding skill points, im a adding dragon breath skill even though i havent put 1st job, 2nd job skills, what i want is before you can add 3rd job skill points you should put the skill point for 1st job then 2nd job.. help me please..

i already tried this..

// Can a normal player by-pass the skill tree? (Note 1)player_skillfree: no// When set to yes, forces skill points gained from 1st class to be put into 1st class// skills, and forces novice skill points to be put into the basic skill. (Note 1)player_skillup_limit: yes 

1st job = 58 skills points required

2nd     = 69 skill points required

3rd job = 49 skill

but when my skill points is already 49 the system still dont distribute and still saying you need to fill 2nd '1' skill points with Ministrel

but if it is rune knight the server says '5' skill points then 3rd job skill points will be gonna 44 skill points

Same problem here

having problem with this also
PRE-RE (latest HERC)
I remember player IS NOT allowed to place 2nd Job skill if not use all  1st Job Skill points first .  But now, player can just use 1st job skill points to be use in 2nd job skill points. Its a bypass. how to fix this?