Sephiroth16

Plugin wordpress

Hello, 

sorry for my bad English.

I am a web developer and I started to create a plugin for wordpress cp flow and I have trouble understanding how the table function for cash points because if I do not understand are working I can not create the donation part. i looked at flux-cp without finding out how it worked.

It is not safe to edit an account cash points while user is online in-game. What flux does is store the cash points in website only (I don't remember the table, but iirc it is one of the flux ones). You buy the items through its website and redeems the item in game through a npc.

I hope this helps

Question is hard to understand. I am unfamiliar with what you mean "cash points" in releation to flux-cp.

edit: someone post just before i did

Edited by bWolfie

I agree with KirieZ, its not good to use any POINTS system and buy an item thru fluxCP unless you have a filter that if the player is online ingame, player cannot buy an item in account cpanel, the best way you can do it, make other tables then store the data on the new table and player will get the item thru a npc.