Sign in to follow this  
timo0o

Flux CP: CMS Problems (Adding new Pages)

Question

Hi there.

I want to add some Pages to my website (FluxCP).

The Pages-Site is Showing up and I can Add a new page:

AddNew.thumb.JPG.4d8893dfa4878616c9e91042009eacea.JPG

When I click "Add" I've got the message that the page was successfully added, but it's not showing up and was not created as you can see here:

Added.thumb.JPG.93bddfd0803d056dbb37dfab73f46608.JPG

And when I now want to add a page manually (for example add the rules.php to the "pages" folder), i can open it with

....its even showing up with the content, but only in the left upper of the site and not in the content field:

image.thumb.png.9316060b17a8b5b157d1c8b98d333775.png

the rules.php looks like the other php-site files:

<?php
if (!defined('FLUX_ROOT')) exit;
?>
<h2>TEST RULES</h2>
Hi!

I'm using the "hurtfreev2" theme and the fluxcp with build-in cms addon etc. from here: https://github.com/rathena/FluxCP/

But the problem is also there with the default theme!!!

Whats wrong with my fluxCP and how can I fix this?

Thank you 🙂

Edited by timo0o

2 answers to this question

FluxCP needs a page in both modules\page\index.php and themes\<theme name>\page\index.php

You need to do it for every theme that can be used. You can also put it in the add-ons folder which bypasses this I believe.

Edited by bWolfie

4 hours ago, bWolfie said:

FluxCP needs a page in both modules\page\index.php and themes\<theme name>\page\index.php

You need to do it for every theme that can be used. You can also put it in the add-ons folder which bypasses this I believe.

Hey bWolfie,

thanks for your answer. But that dosen't resolve the Problem.

Even when I add the php-files to both folder the page is showing up as the screenshot in my first post shows. 😞

EDIT: Ah! I've done a mistake..!

Here's the solution!!!

1. Add index.php file to the /fluxcp/modules/<pagename>/index.php with the code:

<?php
if (!defined('FLUX_ROOT')) exit;
?>

2. Add the index.php file to the /fluxcp/themes/<themename>/<pagename>/ folder and add your content:

<h2>TEST RULES</h2>
Hi!

3. Now if you want to add the rules like me, you have to name the folder "Rules" for example.

So the index.php's are in: /fluxcp/modules/rules/index.php and /fluxcp/themes/<themename>/rules/ index.php

4. The Page can now be opened with the URL: https://myro.net/?module=rules

>>>> If you name the folder something other (exp. "Download"), then you can open the page with /?module=download instead of "rules".

>>>> If you rename the php file or add some others (it must not be the "index.php and can be named as you want) you need to add the &action=<phpfilename> to the URL

Example: PHP Namefile in the folders (test123.php in both folders as discribed in 1 and 2), then the URL must be https://myro.net/?module=rules&action=test123

That's easy if you know what to do.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Edited by timo0o