Sign in to follow this  
Cardinale

Problems with Zero mechanics

Hello dear friends. when running the available ragnarok zero files and getting my server up and running, I noticed the problem that the fiver fields maps were not brought in and the bright items mode was not activated either (white, blue and yellow items)

someone went through this problem?

Misspellings due to google translator.

appreciate.

I know i'm in the wrong place for it, but i just need to ask you directly:

Hello, i wanna to make a private offline server of Ragnarok Online Zero. I recently  complete my first objective: that is run a private offline server of my region Ragnarok Online.

Using  all things i have learned from that experience, i'm having some problems "i'm new  in creating private servers or editing game things".

For  some reason, i know my emulator maybe will not run the zero version of ragnarok, even when i try to modificate  things on mmo.h  file.

basically i wanna to ask you about some help, how  can i do a Ragnarok Online Zero emulation with Hercules? Can you give me any clue?D

I tried to use the client and files of the Ragna0 private server, but not worked.

for client you need grf and data files from official ragnarok zero. Search on this forum, here was some

then you need client exe for zero can get one here: http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/

for emulator see how build it for selected client exe in page where you downloaded client exe

On 12/5/2019 at 2:45 AM, 4144 said:

for client you need grf and data files from official ragnarok zero. Search on this forum, here was some

then you need client exe for zero can get one here: http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/

for emulator see how build it for selected client exe in page where you downloaded client exe

Appreciate your comment.

I'm beginner with server emulation. Just to make things clear:  Is grf the data.grf file and data is the folder with some files?  Or are your comment considering  data and grf  the data.grf file only?

thanks in advance.

data directory and grf file/files.

But anyway this all need for run zero client. But if you need zero machanics, it not implimented in hercules. I mean zero is revo classic, hercules support pre renewal and renewal mechanics. This mean if you need revo classic mechanics, you should implimente it by self, with or without zero client.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:32 PM, 4144 said:

data directory and grf file/files.

But anyway this all need for run zero client. But if you need zero machanics, it not implimented in hercules. I mean zero is revo classic, hercules support pre renewal and renewal mechanics. This mean if you need revo classic mechanics, you should implimente it by self, with or without zero client.

As you said and i saw it in tests, my game don't have the zero mechanics, but work  normally as normal server, even better than my other server, more smooth and clean.

I used KROzero to build my client folder, with nemo  exe, it worked, but  without the mechanics as you mention. Now i have faced some questions:

1- My client folder have a  complete data  from KRO patcher, is possible to make it work by referring it on Hercules? Like it work with normal servers "i suppose".

2- I need to edit by hand everything i want  from zero mechanics on hercules to make it work right? If so, how do  i can check where and how them work? 

3- I saw  a Zero private server: maybe that server don't mimic Zero mechanics by 100%? Is it using Hercules/how do i know that?

4- Can i found all info on how Zero mechanis work  in KRO files? If  so, how do i can read trough the unreadble characters  from some files?

5-Hercules don't support Zero mechanics, so why have the option "zero without being zero"  on mmo.h file?

6- Any tips for a beginner?D

Thanks man!

Edited by Northrium