Jump to content
  • 0
Solliel

Error loading data account

Question

I logged in my account and I got this message "There was an error when loading the data account settings (Please restart to retry.)". It doesn't matter how many times I restart or even if I create a new character or even start a new account. My game crash everytime I try to use a command or kill a mob/MVP. Is there is a way to fix it. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.

Error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You missing some directories in client folder.

Try create SaveData or other missing directory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

goto your game folder and enter data->msgstringtable.txt see at row 3458 and replace it with only #

image.png.65b43b026286043e9caeda2910527006.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/12/2019 at 2:26 AM, X-EcutiOnner said:

goto your game folder and enter data->msgstringtable.txt see at row 3458 and replace it with only #

image.png.65b43b026286043e9caeda2910527006.png

Just so other noobs like me don't search for hours... it's in "herc_renewal_2019.grf" not "data.grf" 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2020 at 2:18 AM, yani9o said:

Just so other noobs like me don't search for hours... it's in "herc_renewal_2019.grf" not "data.grf" 😅

 

No other actual fix on this? Just removing the lines? Hmm.

Edited by vBrenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/9/2019 at 11:35 PM, Solliel said:

I logged in my account and I got this message "There was an error when loading the data account settings (Please restart to retry.)". It doesn't matter how many times I restart or even if I create a new character or even start a new account. My game crash everytime I try to use a command or kill a mob/MVP. Is there is a way to fix it. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.

Error.png

you have incomplete sprite or bmp file for your custom item try to revert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

New clients load friendlist and other data from a http server. Since your client can't communicate with it, this error appears and there is not really anything you can do about it except deleting it from msgstring

 

From what I know 4144 once played around with it a bit and worked on support for the http feature since even guild emblems are stored there meanwhile on official

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

friend list if i not wrong, should works as before

 

 

But yes this message look like related to error in http things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ran into this with my 2018-11-21b client.
I tried enabling/disabling various patches, but the error persists.

Friend window works fine, even with the error. I dont personally see any issues with this error message (i dont crash or have undesired effects)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.