Jump to content
4144

New hercules feature: Expanded barter shop

Recommended Posts

On 2/14/2020 at 10:36 AM, 4144 said:

From last release in hercules was added new shop type: expanded barter shop.

This shop allow buy item with different amount and pay with other items or with money. For removed items supported refine levels.

Also this shop allow infinite or limited numbers in shop. Limited numbers saved into database.

 

For use shop example script uncomment in file npc/scripts_custom.conf this line:

//"npc/custom/expandedbartershop.txt",

//"npc/custom/expandedbartershop.txt",

 

This shop supported from clients:

Ragexe: 2019-11-20 and newer

RagexeRE: 2019-11-06 and newer

Ragexe zero: 2019-11-27 and newer

 

Same sample images:

unknown.png

 

expanded_barter_shop.png

 

any news on this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 10:36 AM, 4144 said:

From last release in hercules was added new shop type: expanded barter shop.

This shop allow buy item with different amount and pay with other items or with money. For removed items supported refine levels.

Also this shop allow infinite or limited numbers in shop. Limited numbers saved into database.

 

For use shop example script uncomment in file npc/scripts_custom.conf this line:

//"npc/custom/expandedbartershop.txt",

//"npc/custom/expandedbartershop.txt",

 

This shop supported from clients:

Ragexe: 2019-11-20 and newer

RagexeRE: 2019-11-06 and newer

Ragexe zero: 2019-11-27 and newer

 

Same sample images:

unknown.png

 

expanded_barter_shop.png

 

hi guy.

i'm use 2020-07-28aRagexeRE and set #define PACKETVER in mmo.h to Ver 20201224 but shop can't open and don't show error message on console. please help, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your client look like not exists.

also if you set wrong packet version or client type you can get many different issues.

 

here should be all clients from 2010 and newer. here your client name is not present

http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 4144 said:

your client look like not exists.

also if you set wrong packet version or client type you can get many different issues.

 

here should be all clients from 2010 and newer. here your client name is not present

http://nemo.herc.ws/clients/

sorry my mistake. i'm use 2020-07-29aRagexeRE not 2020-07-28

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 12/26/2021 at 8:59 PM, 4144 said:

then set correct packet version and client type and try rebuild your server.

after server run it should show correct packet version and client type.

See here http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/2020-07-29aRagexeRE/#build-on-windows

 

I tried to follow what you have told me, but. I still can't open it. Till next time. Thank you for your help.

update 01.03AM(+7GMT)

i'm try to use new client to 2019-11-27aRagexeRE is working, i'm so happy.

Edited by nerugm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2021 at 8:59 PM, 4144 said:

then set correct packet version and client type and try rebuild your server.

after server run it should show correct packet version and client type.

See here http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/2020-07-29aRagexeRE/#build-on-windows

 

 

i found a new problem If I want to buy weapons or armor I received an overweight notification and couldn't buy the device. Even though I only weigh 120/7100, where do I have to solve the problem?


screenAgis006.thumb.jpg.a1e5a257712602466480a0f8b730f80e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you link is not working,

you can see in shop more than one item?

if no probably you again build hercules in wrong way?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 4144 said:

you link is not working,

you can see in shop more than one item?

if no probably you again build hercules in wrong way?

 

The script contains every item in the script. I just turn it off because everything looks good. However, when exchanging, the system warns that you are overweight and cannot exchange equipment items. Except that the maximum weight is over 6000 or more when I try the Mechanic class and the skill increases the maximum weight to 8000+, so I can trade items.

 

How can I solve this problem?

 

this is video

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i checked in your client version.

look like this client using weight as raw value. other clients using it as multiply to 10.

i will try to do generic fix for old clients.

 

but for you for quick fix, find in clif.c line

item->weight = id->weight * 10;

and replace to this

item->weight = id->weight;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 4144 said:

i checked in your client version.

look like this client using weight as raw value. other clients using it as multiply to 10.

i will try to do generic fix for old clients.

 

but for you for quick fix, find in clif.c line

item->weight = id->weight * 10;

item->weight = id->weight * 10;

and replace to this

item->weight = id->weight;

item->weight = id->weight;

 

i'm done, Thank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.