Sign in to follow this  
Rhaven

2019 Client connection is delayed

Question

Having trouble making 2019 client to work. Saying that my connection is delayed like the issue encountered by one of the commentor of this post => 

I'm also using 2019-01-16cRagexe to be exact.

I did: 

Patched gameguard disable

Copy and paste the dll generated by nemo

Comment RE packet in mmo.h

But still no luck.

Note:

Everything's fine when using 2018 ragexe. And I just want to try barter shop if you're asking. Also I'm using latest commit.

Edited by Rhaven

6 answers to this question

connection delayed most time mean you connecting to official servers and not to hercules.

this mean missing or wrong clientinfo.xml or sclientinfo.xml depend what your client is using.

7 minutes ago, 4144 said:

connection delayed most time mean you connecting to official servers and not to hercules.

this mean missing or wrong clientinfo.xml or sclientinfo.xml depend what your client is using.

Hi @4144 the strange thing happening is when I'm using 2018 client everything is fine. I'm on localhost as of the moment and I triple check my grf pointing to 127.0.0.1. I can connect when using 2018 client.

again. probably you not configured client how connect to server.

Client may use clientinfo.xml or sclientinfo.xml if you dont know whar your client using, you need both of this files.

4 minutes ago, 4144 said:

again. probably you not configured client how connect to server.

Client may use clientinfo.xml or sclientinfo.xml if you dont know whar your client using, you need both of this files.

Already have both clientinfo and sclientinfo the issue still persist. Anyway, I saw you post this 

haven't tried that client. Is there an issue if I gonna do this?

if you have both configs configured, then you not apply some critical patches from recommended list. for check is you really connecting to hercules you should see what some one connected to login server. if you see nothing, then client even not connecting to your server.

18 minutes ago, 4144 said:

if you have both configs configured, then you not apply some critical patches from recommended list. for check is you really connecting to hercules you should see what some one connected to login server. if you see nothing, then client even not connecting to your server.

Also did that. I always make sure that all recommended patches were enabled, aside from not supported patches. And maybe you overlook that when I'm using 2018 client there is no problem. Anyway. Thank you 4144, maybe there's a bug using this certain client. I will try other 2019 client.