Question

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Caspian said:

You can use @pk plugin

The @pk plugin from Dastgir is not working on pkmode 1. Do you now how to fix that?

This is the plugin from Dastgir  @pk.c

4 hours ago, WillzonePH said:

The @pk plugin from Dastgir is not working on pkmode 1. Do you now how to fix that?

This is the plugin from Dastgir  @pk.c

Here is working fine but I am using an old revision from hercules.

Are you using last revision emulator? If yes, Do you have any error when compiling?

Edited by Caspian

4 hours ago, Caspian said:

Here is working fine but I am using an old revision from hercules.

Are you using last revision emulator? If yes, Do you have any error when compiling?

No error but the problem is if your pk state is OFF they still attack/hit you on pk maps.

Edited by WillzonePH

12 hours ago, WillzonePH said:

No error but the problem is if your pk state is OFF they still attack/hit you on pk maps.

I tried here again in towns and when the pk state is off they don't atack each other. 

If you are using the command on pk maps they will still attack each other because of the mapflag pvp.

5 minutes ago, Caspian said:

I tried here again in towns and when the pk state is off they don't atack each other. 

If you are using the command on pk maps they will still attack each other because of the mapflag pvp.

Yes but I want this pk off to pvp maps too not just for town. Do you how to enable it to pvp maps? So they cant attack each other on pvp maps or pk maps

Edited by WillzonePH

7 hours ago, WillzonePH said:

Yes but I want this pk off to pvp maps too not just for town. Do you how to enable it to pvp maps? So they cant attack each other on pvp maps or pk maps

I don't know, I think the plugin was made exactly to this... to enable people to fight on other maps instead of pvp areas.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:35 AM, Caspian said:

I don't know, I think the plugin was made exactly to this... to enable people to fight on other maps instead of pvp areas.

Hi, did you tried pk by dastgir using latest hercules?

Same problem as mine, Compiling has no errors but when you toggle PK ON on both character they cant attack each other (Normal Attack or Skill) - This is when PK mode on misc.conf is disabled.

But I also tried to Enable PK mode on misc.conf, and use dastgir PK plugin. Toggling ON makes both player attack each other but when both or one of character toggle PK OFF. They can still hit each other.

Seems the PK plugin by dastgir wont work on my latest herc.