ThyroDree

War of Emperium breaker announce

Question

Anyone can help me add breaker name when aannounce who break the emperium?

function Disp_Owner {
	set .@o, getcastledata(getarg(0),1);
	if (.@o) announce "The ["+getcastlename(getarg(0))+"] castle "+((getarg(1))?"has been conquered":"is currently held")+" by the ["+getguildinfo(GUILDINFO_NAME, .@o)+"] guild.",bc_all|bc_woe;
	else announce "The ["+getcastlename(getarg(0))+"] castle is currently unoccupied.",bc_all|bc_woe;
	return;
}
function Add_Zero {
	return ((getarg(0)<10)?"0":"")+getarg(0)+(getarg(1,0)?".":":")+"00";
}

I tried,

if (.@o) announce "The ["+getcastlename(getarg(0))+"] castle "+((getarg(1))?"has been conquered":"is currently held")+" by " + strcharinfo(0) + ", from ["+getguildinfo(GUILDINFO_NAME, .@o)+"] guild.",bc_all|bc_woe;

but didn't work..

2 answers to this question

Search function: 

OnAgitBreak:

Add below:

.@GID = getcharid(CHAR_ID_GUILD);
.@nick$ = strcharinfo(PC_NAME);

After that just look for the part that advertises and exchange for:

// Respawn the Emperium, and display new owners.
sleep 500; // Slow down script execution slightly.
if( agitcheck() )
	donpcevent "Agit#"+strnpcinfo(NPC_NAME_HIDDEN)+"::OnStartArena";
sleep 7000;
//Edit announce bellow
announce "O Castelo [" + getcastlename(strnpcinfo(NPC_NAME_HIDDEN)) + "] foi conquistado por [" + .@nick$ + "] da gloriosa guild [" + getguildname(.@GID) + "].",bc_all|bc_woe; 
end;

works well for me like this...

11 hours ago, Tsuuu said:

Search function: 

OnAgitBreak:

OnAgitBreak:

Add below:

.@GID = getcharid(CHAR_ID_GUILD); .@nick$ = strcharinfo(PC_NAME);

.@GID = getcharid(CHAR_ID_GUILD);
.@nick$ = strcharinfo(PC_NAME);

After that just look for the part that advertises and exchange for:

// Respawn the Emperium, and display new owners. sleep 500; // Slow down script execution slightly. if( agitcheck() ) donpcevent "Agit#"+strnpcinfo(NPC_NAME_HIDDEN)+"::OnStartArena"; sleep 7000; //Edit announce bellow announce "O Castelo [" + getcastlename(strnpcinfo(NPC_NAME_HIDDEN)) + "] foi conquistado por [" + .@nick$ + "] da gloriosa guild [" + getguildname(.@GID) + "].",bc_all|bc_woe; end;

// Respawn the Emperium, and display new owners.
sleep 500; // Slow down script execution slightly.
if( agitcheck() )
	donpcevent "Agit#"+strnpcinfo(NPC_NAME_HIDDEN)+"::OnStartArena";
sleep 7000;
//Edit announce bellow
announce "O Castelo [" + getcastlename(strnpcinfo(NPC_NAME_HIDDEN)) + "] foi conquistado por [" + .@nick$ + "] da gloriosa guild [" + getguildname(.@GID) + "].",bc_all|bc_woe; 
end;

works well for me like this...

Thank you it works for me too!  but i have question im using Euphy WoE Controller and it has lines like this, do I need to change this lines too?

function Disp_Owner {
	set .@o, getcastledata(getarg(0),1);
	if (.@o) announce "The ["+getcastlename(getarg(0))+"] castle "+((getarg(1))?"has been conquered":"is currently held")+" by the ["+getguildinfo(GUILDINFO_NAME, .@o)+"] guild.",bc_all|bc_woe;
	else announce "The ["+getcastlename(getarg(0))+"] castle is currently unoccupied.",bc_all|bc_woe;
	return;
}

I applied the changes on my woe-fe/agit_main.txt and it works but the euphy woe controller from my custom/ folder makes me confused o-o do i need to disable the agit_main? and change the announce line in euphy script instead?

No need, this function is called only when the woe starts or ends, I don't remember which one.

If you still have doubts just look for where this function is called you will understand what it is for..

(function Disp_Owner)