elkun1510

Need Help! My custom mob shows callout when i tried to attack them

Question

Hello, I hope you can help me with my problem . .i tried to make a custom mob  . . i was able successfully spawn it in game . . but my problem is that . . if I try to hover my mouse pointer over it . . a callout(i don't know what it's called but the thing that indicates that you can talk to it, please refer to the attached images) will show instead of a sword(indicating that i can attack it) . . 

How can i fix it? and also how can i set so it disappears immediately when i killed the mob. . Thank you so much

Screenshot_85.png

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, elkun1510 said:

Hello, I hope you can help me with my problem . .i tried to make a custom mob  . . i was able successfully spawn it in game . . but my problem is that . . if I try to hover my mouse pointer over it . . a callout(i don't know what it's called but the thing that indicates that you can talk to it, please refer to the attached images) will show instead of a sword(indicating that i can attack it) . . 

How can i fix it? and also how can i set so it disappears immediately when i killed the mob. . Thank you so much

Screenshot_85.png

This might be due to monster ID in range of NPC IDs range.

What have you assigned as id?

3 hours ago, Dastgir said:

This might be due to monster ID in range of NPC IDs range.

What have you assigned as id?

hello .. thank you for the response .. i used 10372 as an ID for the mob .. may I know what is the valid ID for mobs?