Sign in to follow this  
kerbiii

Simplified map skin and skills for woe and pvp

I'm looking for someone who can make me this type of GREY MAP but still pleasing to the eyes..  a simplified map skin and simplified skills to avoid lag during woe and pvp. This is for personal use only.

THIS IS GRF ONLY

image.png.62be780184485ab4d6699af7479c09da.png

Edited by kerbiii
change it to avoid confusion

16 minutes ago, Naruto said:

If you got a map in mind I could take a look but itd probably be a bit expensive 

I just want to edit the existing map and change it to a simplified one just like the common grey map. also simplified skills 

11 hours ago, kerbiii said:

I just want to edit the existing map and change it to a simplified one just like the common grey map. also simplified skills 

try replacing all the used textures with a blank color

the process is simple but its still alot of work

1) Open the desired map in a Hex Editor ( rsm for model and gnd for floor stuff )

2) Look through every entry and then jump to your grf editor and change them all to your simplified texture

3)be sure to remove unwanted models and stuff

Like I said its gonna cost you a bit to get a good working version that doesnt effect your entire game

38 minutes ago, Naruto said:

try replacing all the used textures with a blank color

the process is simple but its still alot of work

1) Open the desired map in a Hex Editor ( rsm for model and gnd for floor stuff )

2) Look through every entry and then jump to your grf editor and change them all to your simplified texture

3)be sure to remove unwanted models and stuff

Like I said its gonna cost you a bit to get a good working version that doesnt effect your entire game

how much do you think?

I'm willing to pay as long as the result is pleasing to the eye and the skills are simplified at best to greatly lessen the lag during woe with 200 players on the screen casting skills

Edited by kerbiii

2 hours ago, kerbiii said:

how much do you think?

I'm willing to pay as long as the result is pleasing to the eye and the skills are simplified at best to greatly lessen the lag during woe with 200 players on the screen casting skills

I mean painting the floor 1 color and the walls another is easy ( removing models too ) but your probably looking for a bit of detail... like outlines and stuff 

I wouldnt be able to tell you without making one, if you have a map in mind and some colors youd like... maybe even a video of a map you liked id be happy to whip one up 

I made this map years ago if you like it...

example1.jpg

example2.jpg

the background is custom though wouldnt be possible to add that :P

Edited by Naruto