Nihad

Nihad's Services

Hello everyone, Nihad here.

About me:
I have been playing RO and involved in making servers since private servers were a thing. This is going back to the Vidar v.s. eAthena days. I have been present here on the herc and rAthena forums since they became 2 different teams. I mostly keep to myself and my servers and sometimes help out people that ask for help. Recently I have been getting a bit more involved with other people.

My services:
Proxy connections:

I have several dedicated servers that I use and not even 1% of the bandwidth is being used. I have also received a number of requests to set up proxy connections and seen people asking around about how to set them up. So I figured I might as well offer my help and at cover some of my costs and maybe purchase more servers.

Locations:
Canada East Coast
USA West Coast – optimized for Asian connections
Singapore
Europe location might be added in the near future

Depending on where your server is hosted, one or more of these proxies might greatly reduce the ping for some of your players.

Prices: - no setup fees since everything is hosted on my servers-
($25 USD)  1 proxy location limited to 50 connections at a time
($45 USD ) 2 proxy location limited to 50 connections at a time
($60 USD ) 3 proxy location limited to 50 connections at a time

You can increase the max connections by 50 for individual locations for an additional $5 USD
Max connections per server allowed on a single proxy is 500

How to order and what you will need:

For fastest reply, message me on discord. User: Nihad#0973

Your game client must be diffed to allow proxy connections: "Enable Proxy Support"

You must not diff your game client with: "Skip Service Select"

I will need your login,char and map servers IPs and ports.

I can either edit your sclientinfo/clientinfo or you can do it yourself with the extra proxy connections. Then patch it to your players.

If you are using gepard, you must contact functor and ask him to allow the extra IP/ports I give you to connect to your server.

You will have 3 days to try out all the proxy connections provided by me. If your players are not happy with the results then we simply remove the connections and you patch over your sclientinfo/clientinfo and that’s all there is to it. If you like some or all, then you just pay and the connections remain open. Basically you only pay if you are satisfied with the results, so you have nothing to lose by trying it out.

I really have no special plans for this. I will add clients until I am at about 50% bandwidth usage and then I’ll decide whether to purchase more servers or just keep the clients I have at that point. I will not go above 50% so that there is plenty room for growth for all of the servers. If you would be interested in a location I have not listed, let me know. If I get enough people interested I might purchase that specific location.

WoonRO Full Server Package:

WoonRO is something that I have been working on for years. I switched from eAthena to Herc when eathena died. I converted a lot of the features directly from eathena and made them compatible on herc. Due to the many modifications that have been made to the src, and WoonRO being a pre-re server, at a certain point it made updating my herc more effort than it was worth. The herc I use has been updated to roughly June 2017, since then I have cherry picked a few updates here and there. From there I hav been working on making a lot of custom edits and modifications and even converting a handful of them into plugins. 

So what does the WoonRO full server package include?

• Server files 100% as they are used on WoonRO
  • Database structure
  • Website code and design - sale of this was approved by Daifu
  • Website database structure

What are you not including?

• I have no interest in offering support for anything. It is an as is offer. If I had a ton of time to work on support I would just put in a bunch more effort into running the server. 
  • Client side files cannot be offered as I do not own the rights to any of these, if you are interested in buying specific sprites, I can give you the contact info of the developers I used. Same applies for any custom maps. 
  • Not including the player database for obvious reasons. 
  • You are not purchasing a "version" of herc. You are purchasing WoonRO server files. 

What kind of features does WoonRO have?

• Working BG with the following modes fully completed, CTF, conquest, rush, TDM
    • Includes custom class balance
    • Anti dual clienting
    • BG Case system with many options to modify rewards and bonuses
  • Custom restock
    • Click and save type of restock systems that's intuitive to use
  • Custom hard delays that can be set inside the skill database
  • WoE System
    • Rental
    • In game schedule setting
  • Bunch of custom commands
  • Custom quests and events
    • Includes our own version of devil square and king of emperium
    • Seasonal events
    • The entire event system structure
  • Renewal instances nerfed to fit pre-renewal
  • If you have ever played on WoonRO you would know there's tons of things. WoonRO is still online using this exact same source and setup, so feel free to check the server out before deciding. 

What's the price?

• 500 USD

Isn't that crazy cheap?

• I have spent many times that on development excluding my own development time. So yes it is. But I feel that many people can benefit from some of the unique setups from WoonRO and the extra funds would allow me to keep working on WoonRO for a much longer time without the need to focus on donations. 

Discord: Nihad#0973

Edited by Nihad

Approved, good luck :] I'm sure people will love this

Hi Nihad,

I am sorry to ask this and pardon me for lack of my knowledge, can u explain a bit what service are you offering? is it a VPS that you selling?

5 hours ago, orange said:

Hi Nihad,

I am sorry to ask this and pardon me for lack of my knowledge, can u explain a bit what service are you offering? is it a VPS that you selling?

no its proxy to reduce high latency