RKEmad

PuTTY network error when entering server ip and port

Question

i have issue for 8 hours and more and did not fix yet im trying to start a server and when i click run-server.bat 3 windows appear sayd map serve and inter server and char-server.exe ! all exe files! has not been found...??? when i tried another method by using PuTTY from :

in section B. 

B. Configure your server

Start Putty and enter server's IP address>>>> AFTER I DONE IT SAYS NETWORK ERROR CONNECTION REFUSED

Connect with root then type the password you got by email. (You wont see " * " when you type)>>> what email ?!?!?!?1

To change your password enter the following line >>>>>>>>I DONT SEE PASSWORD OPTION OR WINDOW IN PuTTY?!?!

passwd     .

pics:|

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

3 answers to this question

putty allow connect to your vps. you have vps? From your screenshot you enter local address and login server port. this is not vps, this is your local pc

look like you have some issues with basic things, probably try use newbie offline pack from here:

make a virtual VPS so you can use that putty... Use Virtual Box install Centos 7 or Debian 10...