meruem

Hosting for 100 players

Question

Can someone recommend me cheap asia hosting that can handle a few players. I appreciate putting the link of the exact hosting that I will order and reason why you recommend it. Thanks in advance. 

3 answers to this question

I suggest DigitalOcean as they have cheap prices with regards to VPS and they have SEA hosts. Also if you're a new user you can get $60 credit that is usable for 100 days. Thus you can get your 1st 3 months for free.

However, it doesn't come like other hosting provider wherein everything is set. You have to manually setup all requirements to run a ragnarok server like basic installation of devtoolset, mysql, database, phpmyadmin(if needed) and etc.

2 hours ago, gnome said:

I suggest DigitalOcean as they have cheap prices with regards to VPS and they have SEA hosts. Also if you're a new user you can get $60 credit that is usable for 100 days. Thus you can get your 1st 3 months for free.

However, it doesn't come like other hosting provider wherein everything is set. You have to manually setup all requirements to run a ragnarok server like basic installation of devtoolset, mysql, database, phpmyadmin(if needed) and etc.

Hi sir thank you so much. Can you link me on the exact vps that I will order? And also my players will not experience lag on those servers? Very much appreciated bro.