Sign in to follow this  
Woli

Guild Flags and Treasure Chests

Question

Hi, the guild flags in Prontera don't work, when clicking on it nothing happens. It's possibly the same thing for other towns but didn't test it, I only have a castle in Pront.

Another thing is I have no treasure chest randomly, sometimes they spawn sometimes they don't and I'm not sure what causes that.

I tried starting the server with

./athena-start start &> file.logs

to look for errors, but no errors showed up.

Edited by Woli

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Woli said:

Hi, the guild flags in Prontera don't work, when clicking on it nothing happens. It's possibly the same thing for other towns but didn't test it, I only have a castle in Pront.

Another thing is I have no treasure chest randomly, sometimes they spawn sometimes they don't and I'm not sure what causes that.

I tried starting the server with

to look for errors, but no errors showed up.

What should flags do? AFAIK, it will just show guild emblem of the guild that occupies the castle.

sample npc script for guild flags located in town

If you use @reloadscript, treasure chest will be gone if i remember it correctly

Just now, Samuel said:

What should flags do? AFAIK, it will just show guild emblem of the guild that occupies the castle.

sample npc script for guild flags located in town

If you use @reloadscript, treasure chest will be gone if i remember it correctly

I thought they were supposed to send you to the castle if you belong to the guild in question. If they dont I'll just duplicate the flags in front of the castles and put them in town in place of the other ones.

Thanks!

Just now, Woli said:

I thought they were supposed to send you to the castle if you belong to the guild in question. If they dont I'll just duplicate the flags in front of the castles and put them in town in place of the other ones.

Thanks!

Haha, it's been a long time since I played RO, I don't know if that's the official use of those flags.

anyway, if the inside flag does that, yes you could duplicate them instead.

7 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Can I manually reload them? :o

EDIT: Does rebooting the server also delete them?

Edited by Woli