paps

Pre-Renewal Mechanics with Renewal Client

Question

Hi new to the scene, and willing to learn to put up my own server. Just got a few questions.

1. Im planning to put up a low rate pre-renewal server. Can i use the renewal client for it? because renewal client is more updated on items. or i can just manually update the pre-ren client, because surely game mechanics with pre- and re- have big differences. want it also future-proof. Are there big problems or complications with this kind of setup?  

4 answers to this question

yes you can use any clients.

or even try zero client, it not support 3th jobs at all.

can i just another question. i will just be asking all my questions here to avoid reposting.. 

as you can see in the image i changed Aegir Helm min lvl requirement to 0 from 110.. but whenever i try it ingame cannot equip item in your lvl error. i rebuild eveything but no good result.. I also check my item_db.conf but no values to change regarding min_lvl equip

php.jpg

php3.jpg

Edited by paps

hercules not using sql tables for items and mobs. all real data stored in conf files. items and mobs tables is auto genrated from configs