Sikdope

bts quest!

Question

Hi can anyone make me a quest example first you need to talk the break the seal  and will say the npc is "the guardian of prontera bla bla" second we will talk again but it will come out say welcome back name etc.  then after that start giving quest requirments, im sorry for blurred video ^_^ 

PS: please just watch the video

Edited by Sikdope

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Sikdope said:

Hello ma'am sorry for the late reply, I made a new video for clarity and here the whole script!    https://pastebin.com/uJwwxFbK  I'm sorry if I ask for help

The one you recorded is a Break the Seal Quest. The one you posted is a different version. They all come in Seal quests like annie told you. Whats wrong with the one you have? Basically they are just the same thing. And its working upon testing it.

Just now, gidzdlcrz said:

The one you recorded is a Break the Seal Quest. The one you posted is a different version. They all come in Seal quests like annie told you. Whats wrong with the one you have? Basically they are just the same thing. And its working upon testing it.

hmm ... how to say, yeah there is official break the seal quest in our repo, which is built for low rate server

but some server especially high rate server players who only likes get into action doesn't like go to this npc then talk to that npc blah blah blah

just like me I don't like low rate I love high rate server as you can tell I love writing event scripts and battleground scripts

anyway here's the script, I also made it configurable

https://gist.github.com/AnnieRuru/b5177016943db888f8d322f937e97427

thank you ma'am for helping me!  :( but the script have error.... I will explain for example when talking to bts npc what will be said is "The Guardian of Prontera is looking" after talking it will be talked again but what will be said is "Welcome back "name" etc "  ""Do you have everything I need?" Yes, I have it now ", -," Could you repeat the list again?  then the quest begins this is the whoel script  ma'am sorry for the bad english and 

sorry if difficult explanation :(

PS: please check my pastebin script!! sorry again mam

need to talk first before he gives the quests requirments.

Edited by Sikdope

if(dar_dar >= 1) goto L_taposme;
if(hen_hen >= 1) goto L_taposna;
if(hen_hen >= 1) goto L_taposbts;
if(hen_hen < 1)

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...............................................................

ok this might be some other language I can't understand, I don't want to comment on that

1. after the Lbts menu selection, it should set a permanent player variable, which I think is dar_dar ?

if(hen_hen < 1)

mes "[ ^C6A518Guardian of Prontera^000000 ]";
	mes "The Guardian of Prontera is looking ";
	mes "for brave warriors willing to";
	mes "defend our world against evil and darkness.";

this part is just definitely wrong, it should enclose in curly bracket

or for a beginner like you just use goto ...

PS: I honestly have no idea how to help a member at this script level ....