trinity

Trinity Networks - Starting @ $10 - berry 'BER Promos!

I confirmed that Trinity Network's service is GREAT!

I order RO Hosting and Hexed Client Service with them.

However, I need more customized with my game client but I can't do it.

I asked for help in Skype. Trinity involves with my issue until the problem is solved!

I am very happy with their service ;)

Thank you for the review. Pleasure working with you.

It’s Our 2nd Birthday. Specials And Promotions All Month To Celebrate.

Hey what do you know? Our little experiment from helping out some friends with setting up their servers and deciding to push through with opening up our own hosting everything  here has worked like magic and we are excited to celebrate our 2nd birthday.

We’ll be celebrating all month long with specials and giveaways. To start we want to thank our hundreds of existing customers.

Please check out our PROMOTIONS FOR THIS MONTH OF JULY~

fe2rtz.jpg

nqzfrd.jpg

102o30l.jpg

Again, we thank you all for your support and we wouldn't be here without your support guys!

-- TRINITY NETWORKS STAFF

Edited by trinity

Greetings,

We've got something fresh up our sleeves! We love seeing our clients happy and satisfied with our services, we decided to sweeten the deal a bit more by introducing our new and improved promo for the 'ber months. Catch this fresh picks from Trinity Networks!!!

a3doat.png

Sincerely,

TRINITY NETWORKS

hello, 

i've purchased a new service. but its still in pending. how long must i wait?

thank you. 

EDIT:

- its activated now. took less than an hour. thank you. 

- btw how do i setup my control panel and forum? web hosting is still in pending..

Edited by MxR

Trinity is really great service, so far what i know,...

all my clients tried other vps and hosting,..but they were not satisfied.

i suggest trinity to all my clients, they seem to be very happy.

so good work trinity.

Disappointed with their services. I purchased last month  but unfortunately my server can't connect even though there is no error, I contacted them to check what's the error on my vps and they said that maybe the developer didn't set up it correctly.  I decided to buy another vps on my developer with same setup and it is successful. I didn't use my vps that I ordered to them. I checked my paypal account last week and I saw that this hosting still deducting me on the vps that I ordered. First thing that I did on the same day, I contacted camille about that to refund my money and she said that is her not paypal account but it is on trinity and also she told me that the hosting already replied to me on my email but when I checked it there's no response. I messaged her again on facebook but until now she's just viewing my message. I also told it to my developer to contact her and she response to my developer that she didnt know me.

I experienced getting 'automatically' subscribed when I bought a service from them. I wasn't aware, not to mention, that it is not written on their invoice or checkout info, that you are automatically subscribed. They do not refund this instead they add a credit to your account which is the same as being forced to continue your subscription or use the credit for the next month lol.

So for new clients of this service, I would suggest you double check your paypal account if you get a subscription from them if you don't like getting deducted automatically.

As far as their service is concern, trinity provides one of the best hosting solution. However post-sales or customer support is not that great anymore compared before. They do not respond professionally on your tickets, no feedback / reply given, they'll just close the issue without knowing the problem. Even on skype, you're lucky to get a reply within the day from recent message. So if your server is down or had a problem, you better create tickets, pm them on forums, and leave a message on skype to catch their attention :)

There is also this strict 'policy' that will prevent you from getting a copy of your server backup (files & database) once your subscription expired, even if the server is still pending on deletion. You will need to either pay for another 'low cost' hosting to transfer your files, or continue your subscription to get your backups or, make sure to get them before your subscription last. 

Pre-sales, they are great, specially up to the point of setting up their server. After that, you're on your own.

There are 2 options on which you can choose how to pay, Automatic Subscription or easy check out or one time payout, you just have to choose. We are not forcing anyone to subscribe as everything is written in our TOS. Once you have subscribed paypal will send you an email saying you subscribed so you better check your emails as you are arranging the subscription with Paypal and not to us so we do not send out those emails stating you are subscribed to our services.

Obviously we do not give out backups once your subscription ended because basically it is the owners responsibility to check their invoices or if you're planning to stop your server you better backup your stuff on your own. There is a backup button in our ropanel that you will just click if you want to backup your server and you will just have to download it via FTP.

Most of the tickets that were closed down are tickets about how to fix the client, etc etc which we have posted under our TOS that we do not support such issues so if you opened a ticket asking us to fix your client make this revisions for you, your ticket will get closed down or you'll get a reply stating that we are a hosting company not a development company for your servers.

On every ticket we answer there is the skype link or skype address where you can contact us anytime. Most message are replied within 6 hours. Unless of course you just stated HI or Hello over it then you wouldn't get a fast response so I would specifically tell anyone if you're a client to just state your issue rather than greetings if you really needed help.

We are having issues with some of the inactive staffs at the moment and we do not want to risk your servers hiring newbies or people who just want to steal your works. 

Again, this is in our TOS for almost 3 years.

Game / Ragnarok Servers
  • Trinity Networks provides the server space and bandwidth needed to setup your server, not the rights to any software. eAthena/rAthena/Hercules/3ceam/eamod/Judas SVN is an independent emulator developed by volunteers.
  • Our service is not for those who have no experience in running an RO server, we only provide basic support (hardware and bandwidth are online) and one svn update a month (on request).
  • Users are responsible for their own backups, movement of new npcs, item database changes, source changes and any custom modifications.
  • Due to the still developing releases of the said SVN's we do not guarentee any svn's stability.

Thank you for your the continued patronage and hoping we'll get back our live support soon.

Edited by trinity

I've been managing my own RO server for 7 years now and I have tried couple of hosting companies.

And i have to tell everyone here that so far Trinity offers the best solutions and services.

They will not spoonfeed you but you will surely achieve what you wanted.

I am now hosting with them for almost 4 years now and never experienced unresolved problems.

Cost wise and service wise - Trinity is the most professional and decent.

Berry Ber Months Promo for October!

It's never too late for October promotions.

We've got something fresh up our sleeves! We love seeing our clients happy and satisfied with our services, we decided to sweeten the deal a bit more by introducing our new and improved promo for the 'ber months. Catch this fresh picks from Trinity Networks!!!

Sincerely,
Trinity Networks ( https://trinitynetworks.net )
Call or SMS : +639472198188

ekgsqe.png

Everyone seems to be busy or probably on vacation? It's been 3 days and the host is still pending even if I already paid it. My current host will expire in 2 days and I need both hosts UP simultaneously so players can download the IP from the old server. Can you please reply on my tickets or skype messages? I'm begging you. Time is running out for me.

Berry Ber Months Promo for December!

It's never too late for DECEMBER promotions.

Sincerely,
Trinity Networks ( https://trinitynetworks.net )
Call or SMS : +639176060010

v3eope.png
Edited by trinity

Greetings,

This summer, chill things up with our super, duper, cool deals! Our super affordable, powerful, and reliable hosting deals!

We are currently running a special summer promotion that grants you your second month of hosting for free! So why wait, avail your server now!

29ayyxi.png

Trinity Networks
https://trinitynetworks.net
+639176060010 / +18186668933
[email protected] (Skype)

Worst RO Hosting service please dont use this.

the Developer no more cares about anything. has already earned a lot from it.

i had taken a service.. vps.

and i went of her website and cancel it after using it for like 20 days.

before the month completed i canceled and deactivated the service.

still my automatic payment was made to trinity from paypal..
i contacted her and asked for payback..
should have refunded me back.. by cutting the transfer charges.
but she didnt she is ignoring me..
and doesnt care..

i am feeling so bad.

and also her service is worst.

i know i am not the only one suffering from this.
please delete her all ads post and ban her from here.
i am very angry on her.
so unprofessional behavior from her side.

Worst RO Hosting service please dont use this.

the Developer no more cares about anything. has already earned a lot from it.

i had taken a service.. vps.

and i went of her website and cancel it after using it for like 20 days.

before the month completed i canceled and deactivated the service.

still my automatic payment was made to trinity from paypal..

i contacted her and asked for payback..

should have refunded me back.. by cutting the transfer charges.

but she didnt she is ignoring me..

and doesnt care..

i am feeling so bad.

and also her service is worst.

i know i am not the only one suffering from this.

please delete her all ads post and ban her from here.

i am very angry on her.

so unprofessional behavior from her side.

Cancel the automatic payment in your paypal. check this link