Gepard

Flux Control Panel for Hercules

And of course, as with Github, members of the community are able to create Pull Requests for this Repo and the staff is able to overlook such Requests to see if their suitable to be placed into the Repo !

Nice one

EDIT

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/lumin/www/cpanel/lib/Flux/Config.php on line 113 

Got this when try to install it -.-

Edited by EriN_KillerSoul

Nice one

EDIT

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/lumin/www/cpanel/lib/Flux/Config.php on line 113 

Got this when try to install it -.-

It's already been fixed. Thank you for your report.

Will pre-existing themes work with this release?

The only pre-existing theme that was supplied with previous versions of FluxCP was 'default' theme. And it of course is also included in Hercules FluxCP and works as usual.

If you want to use a custom-made theme, it should work without major problems. Compared to most recent revision of fluxcp-ra, the only updated module is item database, so you might need to make appropriate changes in this part of your theme. Other than that, it will be also missing theme selector (only relevant if you want to use other themes as well). You can copy appropriate snippets of code from default theme. I will also post detailed explanation how to do this soon.

If you have any custom modules (like for example, additional ranking) and want to make them available with new emphaino theme, they should work without problems as well, since most pages are 99% identical with default theme, it's all css magic. So just copy missing views into themes/emphaino (or addons/youraddon/themes/emphaino) and they should become visible in new theme as well.

`item_db2` table has the same name in pre-RE and RE setups, but different layout. If your Hercules server is using pre-RE configuration, you need to import `item_db.sql` and `item_db2.sql` from `sql-files`. If it's Renewal server, import `item_db_re.sql` and `item_db2_re.sql`.

If you modified `config/servers.php` and changed from 'Renewal' => true to false, you need to re-import `item_db2.sql` script, so table `item_db2` has the pre-RE layout.

Currently it's impossible to have both pre-RE and RE item tables in the same database.

`item_db2` table has the same name in pre-RE and RE setups, but different layout. If your Hercules server is using pre-RE configuration, you need to import `item_db.sql` and `item_db2.sql` from `sql-files`. If it's Renewal server, import `item_db_re.sql` and `item_db2_re.sql`.

If you modified `config/servers.php` and changed from 'Renewal' => true to false, you need to re-import `item_db2.sql` script, so table `item_db2` has the pre-RE layout.

Currently it's impossible to have both pre-RE and RE item tables in the same database.

oh i see.

Am I alone to see this post as an advertising : "Hercules recommend you to use FluxCP, the best CP ever, for your website, and you will get cookies <3 !".

In my opinion it would be better to create your own CP, or at least, create repositories for others CP (maybe it's planned ?), currently it's a little unfair competition, forcing users to switch to FluxCP when there are some other alternatives (not so good alternatives yeah I know...).

Just my two cents.

PS: Yes I wrote this post just because I don't love FluxCP lol

Am I alone to see this post as an advertising : "Hercules recommend you to use FluxCP, the best CP ever, for your website, and you will get cookies <3 !".

In my opinion it would be better to create your own CP, or at least, create repositories for others CP (maybe it's planned ?), currently it's a little unfair competition, forcing users to switch to FluxCP when there are some other alternatives (not so good alternatives yeah I know...).

Just my two cents.

PS: Yes I wrote this post just because I don't love FluxCP lol

in that case i'd recommend you go visit your eye doctor, because that has not been said here.

We saw many of our users struggling with their fluxcp installations and, since the fluxcp repos have failed to help them, we decided to step in and fork to help these users ourselves. and that is all there is to it. I myself like ceres better, but our users were struggling with flux and not ceres, so we're forking flux to help these users.

I noticed that my addons are not working with emphaino theme but its working with the default theme..

In each of your addon's folder there is `themes` folder which contains views for all themes. Just make a copy of `default` folder and rename it to `emphaino`. You should be able to use your addons with new theme then. If it doesn't look good you'll have to make some edits (but it should be good enough).

In each of your addon's folder there is `themes` folder which contains views for all themes. Just make a copy of `default` folder and rename it to `emphaino`. You should be able to use your addons with new theme then. If it doesn't look good you'll have to make some edits (but it should be good enough).

Thank you so much..!

in that case i'd recommend you go visit your eye doctor, because that has not been said here.

We saw many of our users struggling with their fluxcp installations and, since the fluxcp repos have failed to help them, we decided to step in and fork to help these users ourselves. and that is all there is to it. I myself like ceres better, but our users were struggling with flux and not ceres, so we're forking flux to help these users.

No need to be unpleasant with my awesomes greens eyes :D it's what I personally feel when reading this topic.

To be honest there is no officials control panel suitable for Ragnarok Online, that's why I think it's better to start a new one from scratch instead of using an outdated one, with some conception fails and criticals exploits.

Did I hear from the past than Hercules was build to look further ? FluxCP is definitively from the past (as ceres, stargame, rudra, etc.).