Gepard

Flux Control Panel for Hercules

ALTER TABLE item_db ADD COLUMN `bindonequip` tinyint(1) unsigned DEFAULT NULL AFTER `view`;ALTER TABLE item_db_re ADD COLUMN `bindonequip` tinyint(1) unsigned DEFAULT NULL AFTER `view`;

:P

MySQL-ERROR MySQL meldet:

Duplicate column name 'bindonequip' ALTER TABLE item_db ADD COLUMN `bindonequip` tinyint(1) unsigned DEFAULT NULL AFTER `view`;

Duplicate column name 'bindonequip' ALTER TABLE item_db2 ADD COLUMN `bindonequip` tinyint(1) unsigned DEFAULT NULL AFTER `view`;

I had used lastest hercules sql files and this allready there. But the error came also up....

Edited by Vincent

Updated FluxCP for compatibility with the latest build.

Commits:

Issues:

Nice. But for some reason if you loggin at open "my acc" it say 

Storage Items of PlayerThere are no storage items on this account. 

But there are items at the storage.

Nice. But for some reason if you loggin at open "my acc" it say 

Storage Items of PlayerThere are no storage items on this account. 
But there are items at the storage.

Hi Vincent,

Are you sure you've updated all of the files from the first commit? I've tested both stock themes on both pre-renewal and renewal modes of FluxCP on the latest version, and the Jellopy I've stored appears properly. If you have a custom theme, you will have to update your theme manually; the differentiation in most FluxCP theme infrastructures are minimal in most cases, so you shouldn't have much of an issue doing this.

Thanks it works now. Found the issue.

Would you mind sharing the the issue you found and your solution (in case others come across it as well)?

i thought i dont need to Import itemdb_re because i run a pre renewal Server. but cp need all 3 dbs in sql to work.

That doesn't sound right at all. If you're using a pre-renewal server, make sure 'Renewal' is set to false in config/servers.php.

Does this panel includes paid add-ons? Such as gametime. Hercules supported it.

To my knowledge, there is currently no functionality for paid accounts with FluxCP. The most that can be done is selling some sort of voucher through the item shop, but that's not really native support for the pay-to-play functionality.

Getting this error.

Message: Failed to import/replace rows from table 'ragnarok.item_db2'

Any fix? thanks

Check config/servers.php and verify that the database and user information there are correct. If they are, additionally check to see if you have an SQL version of item_db2 imported into your database (Flux looks for this). You can either use a blank item_db2, or import your existing one. Read this article about db2sql to find out how to do so: http://herc.ws/wiki/index.php?title=Db2sql

how to change the theme witdh to fixed ? (reduce the width)

You can modify the page container in your theme's css/style.css file. Look for the ID #page and adjust settings for the container there.

Please set the DebugMode in application.php

to

'DebugMode'            => true, 
And post the errror that came up.

Hi,

This is the error i got. after i debug it.,

any solution? will appreciate. thanks.

Error: Flux_ErrorMessage: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 21S01, ERROR: 1136): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1File: /home/playragn/public_html/cp1/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27 

Hi,

This is the error i got. after i debug it.,

any solution? will appreciate. thanks.

Error: Flux_ErrorMessage: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 21S01, ERROR: 1136): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1File: /home/playragn/public_html/cp1/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27 

Then you are not using lastest Hercules Flux CP or you use the wrong itemdb.sql/itemdb_2.sql.

Then you are not using lastest Hercules Flux CP or you use the wrong itemdb.sql/itemdb_2.sql.

ohh yeah, i just forgot i'm using rathena itemdb.sql / itemdb_2.sql, i just gonna convert it.

thanks man.