Sign in to follow this  
Daraen

Why don't bio labs mvp show an aura and why the little skull isn't shown next to their name

Question

As the title says, I wonder why bio labs mvps don't have an aura unlike other mvp's monsters and why they no longer display the little skull next to their names.
aura.png.4d7adcb5500a056dca49350f77864928.png          nonaura.png.0fc987fddce9dc4a05115ae863ca61d1.png   

I want to show this on mvp bio labs monster: unknown.png.6b43895dab536335c3622936855cb71c.png

Edited by Daraen

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Daraen said:

personally my client reads the monster_size_effect_sak_new.lub, but ok thanks for making that clear for everyone!

Alternatively/Surefire method is to diff your client into reading your custom monster_size_effect file

image.png.31253130760163002f882831d1f7a431.png

afaik you can put green aura on any monsters by editing monster_size_effect_sak.lub

and for the skull i think its for naturally spawned bosses. LHZ bosses spawn are scripted and not a "natural" spawn.

It is true that it is scripted, it all immediately becomes a little more complicated xD
Hmmm ok, i didn't know for the aura it was inside the client, i thought it was src modification ...
Thanks dude!

Edit: For Aura is not monster_size_effect_sak.lub but monster_size_effect_sak_new.lub

For bio Mvp:

[1646] = { 
        MonsterSize = 1, 
        MonsterEff = { EFFECT.EF_GREEN99_3, EFFECT.EF_GREEN99_5, EFFECT.EF_GREEN99_6 }
    },    
    [1647] = { 
        MonsterSize = 1, 
    },    
    [1648] = { 
        MonsterSize = 1,
    },
    [1649] = { 
        MonsterSize = 1, 
    },
    [1650] = { 
        MonsterSize = 1,
    },
    [1651] = { 
        MonsterSize = 1, 
    },

Edited by Daraen

On 10/30/2020 at 1:27 PM, Daraen said:

Edit: For Aura is not monster_size_effect_sak.lub but monster_size_effect_sak_new.lub

sak = RE client

new = zero client (not sure)

true = main client

I might be wrong tho, but that depends on what client the person is using, so I'm posting here just in case someone else sees it 

5 hours ago, evilpuncker said:

sak = RE client

new = zero client (not sure)

true = main client

I might be wrong tho, but that depends on what client the person is using, so I'm posting here just in case someone else sees it 

personally my client reads the monster_size_effect_sak_new.lub, but ok thanks for making that clear for everyone!