Minuvas

LF Staff - Roleplay Server

This project has grown significantly since posting in December. Our population is out pacing my staff capacity for moderations and scripters ( a staff of 3 is working with about 80 people right now). 

If you want to get involved in a new and DIFFERENT server, check us out or find me in discord. 

www.ragnarok-rp.com

Edited by Minuvas

The Ragnarok Roleplay currently consists of a Core Developer, a Source Developer, 2x scripters, and multiple artists. From a server development side we are really doing very well. However, I need some additional help for some 

volunteer positions.

Looking for Game Masters. As I am not a person from the RO community, I am looking for Game Masters to help advise and moderate our server. You don't need to be a roleplayer, or interested in roleplay, to come join our server. I am in need of personnel familiar with RO renewal mechanics to help manage the server and advise on modifications and changes.

Our server has a significant amount of custom features and although it is a "Low-Rate" server, it is drastically different from a normal Ragnarok Online experience. If you think you can assist us, please come reach out to me on discord.

Looking For Web Developer. Although our website has been designed, built, and is fully functional - we will need to consistently tweak and improve it. An individual with web development experience is welcome.

https://www.ragnarok-rp.com

https://discord.gg/47J3XhXV56

Minuvas

Edited by Minuvas