Minuvas

Client Unable to Connect

Question

I can't seem to get past the below two errors. Every now and then I can get past the login-server to the character creation (Screenshots #1 and #2), but still get "Rejected from Server" (Screenshot #3).

I have made sure the PACKETSERV matches in data.grf and mmo.h

My client version is set at the default of "20", and this is also how it reads in data.grf as well as clientinfo.xml and sclientinfo.xml

I have used WARP on the 2020-09-02 patch, but I was getting the same errors on a 2018 patch using NEMO. I didn't have any issues using WARP and it produced a patched client without issue for me with all the recommended changes.

Can't seem to get any further, if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Min

Rejected.PNG

Rejected_2.PNG

Rejected3.PNG

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Minuvas said:

I can't seem to get past the below two errors. Every now and then I can get past the login-server to the character creation (Screenshots #1 and #2), but still get "Rejected from Server" (Screenshot #3).

I have made sure the PACKETSERV matches in data.grf and mmo.h

My client version is set at the default of "20", and this is also how it reads in data.grf as well as clientinfo.xml and sclientinfo.xml

I have used WARP on the 2020-09-02 patch, but I was getting the same errors on a 2018 patch using NEMO. I didn't have any issues using WARP and it produced a patched client without issue for me with all the recommended changes.

Can't seem to get any further, if anyone can help.

Thanks,

Min

I was actually able to login and move around on the server. Shortly after, I changed my screen to full size and got the same litany of errors after the client restart and attempt to login. It seems very random if  I can/can't get in.

Edited by Minuvas

How about login-server.conf and clientinfo.xml in your config?

if set check_client_version: true you need to put client_version_to_connect: XXX same in .xml too

Edited by X-EcutiOnner

1 hour ago, X-EcutiOnner said:

How about login-server.conf and clientinfo.xml in your config?

if set check_client_version: true you need to put client_version_to_connect: XXX same in .xml too

It is set as "false"

2020-09-02bRagexeRE need editing on sclientinfo.xml not clientinfo.xml also need AlwaysReadKrExtSettings in NEMO and service_korea folder too.
This client release with 4th class anyway you need skilltreeview.lub different from 3rd class clients.

38 minutes ago, X-EcutiOnner said:

2020-09-02bRagexeRE need editing on sclientinfo.xml not clientinfo.xml also need AlwaysReadKrExtSettings in NEMO and service_korea folder too.
This client release with 4th class anyway you need skilltreeview.lub different from 3rd class clients.

Edits are accurate in sclientinfo.xml, I was able to find "AlwaysReadKrExtSettings" and I have the service_korea folder and the appropriate lubs as apart of a translation.grf, but do I need to know anything with the folder?

Edited by Minuvas

Updating for those who have similar issues. I got a recommendation that it is possible I have multiple databases running using the same port which is why I can login sometimes and not others. 

I am goin to reboot the server and startup the MySQL database and see if this resolves the problem.